Chapter 5: Meeting the Beybladers

Gingka and the bladers in their own world wondered why Eggman and his gang ran away.

"Why did that guy in the red suit brought along two big robots and one small robot?" Gingka wondered.

Sonic walked beside Gingka, chuckling, "Maybe he doesn't want me to spill the beans about him," he said.

Gingka looked curiously at the blue hedgehog he had never seen. "And who are you? I've never seen a hedgehog like you before."

"Who am I? I'm Sonic, Sonic the Hedgehog, I'm the world's fastest hedgehog," Sonic introduced himself.

Gingka was stunned. The world's fastest hedgehog?" he said, amazed. "That's really cool! My name is Gingka, Gin---"

I know your name, kid. Gingka Hagane, the world's strongest blader in the World Championships, right?" Sonic said confidently.

 Gingka Hagane, the world's strongest blader in the World Championships, right?" Sonic said confidently

"Wait, so how do you know my name?" Gingka asked, curious.

"Yes," Sonic said. "I overheard you while you were talking to Eggman."

"Eggman? Who is he?" Gingka asked.

As Sonic was about to explain who Eggman is, Masamune, rudely stepped in front of Gingka.

"Don't forget about me!" Masamune shouted, eagerly to introduce himself to Sonic. "I'm Masamune Kadoya, the world's number one blader." he declared proudly, gesturing toward his Beyblade. "And this is my bey, Ray Striker."

"World's number one blader? I think you're just joking," Sonic chuckled

Masamune was shocked by Sonic's comment. "What?!"

"Well... I kinda see Gingka as the number one blader, and you're just making claims," Sonic remarked as he smiled.

"That's right!" Gingka said seriously. "You can't just rudely stand in front of me and claim to be the world's number one blader!"

"What do you mean I can't stand in front of someone?! I can claim that I'm the world's number one blader whenever I want!" Masamune argued.

Everyone, including Sonic and his friends, watched Gingka and Masamune having an argument over claiming to be number one.