Chapter 6: First Night in the Beyblade World

As everyone reached the B-Pit, Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, Chris, Amy, Cream, Vanilla, and Cheese were amazed when they saw the building.

"So, this is the place we're staying at, right?" Amy asked.

"Yep! This is the place you guys will be staying until me and Tails are done fixing the machine," Madoka answered.

"Really? Let's go inside and see what's in there," Tails said, wanting to go inside the B-Pit.

As they entered the building, Chris was amazed when he saw the beyblades being displayed.

"Wow, look at these beyblades! Are those ones for display, Madoka?" Chris asked

"Yep, those are the displayed models," Madoka confirmed.

"Is this your store, Ms. Madoka?" Cream asked.

"No," Madoka answered. "This part is my dad's store," Madoka explains to Cream.

"Really? Where's your dad?" Sonic asked Madoka, curious about her father.

Madoka explains where her father is. "Well, my dad is out of town for a month, so he wants me to look after his store."

Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, Chris, Amy, Cream, Vanilla and Cheese followed Madoka to the basement, leaving the boys to chill out in the store.

"This here is the basement," Madoka said as she and Sonic and his friends entered. "I use it as my Beyblade workshop area."

"So this is where you fix beys?" Tails asked.

"Yep," Madoka answered. "I use this area as a workshop to fix Beyblades."

"So you're not a blader, right?" Knuckles said.

"Right," Madoka responded. "Just a mechanic who fix Beyblades," she added.

Sonic then asked Madoka about the room. "So Madoka, do you mind showing us the room we're sleeping in tonight?"

"Sure Sonic! Follow me, I'll show you guys to your room," Madoka instructed as Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, Chris, Amy, Cream, Vanilla, and Cheese followed Madoka.

Back in the store, the boys were starting to get bored as they wondered if Madoka tour Sonic and his friends around the B-Pit.

"I wonder if Madoka is touring Sonic and his friends around this place," Gingka thought.

"Yeah I guess," Masamune agreed.

Just then, the boys noticed Madoka with Sonic and his friends coming up from the basement. They saw that Madoka was bringing them upstairs, and the boys became curious.

"Is Madoka showing them their room?" Yu wondered.

"I guess," Kenta said.

Suddenly, Masamune had an idea. "Why don't we sneak up and see for ourselves?"

The boys hesitated, unsure of Masamune's plan

Demure asked worriedly. "Masamune, are you sure about this?" he said

"Yeah... So what?" Masamune said, annoyed.

"What if they notice that we're sneaking behind them?" Nile said to Masamune, aware that Madoka, along with Sonic and his friends, might notice that they've been sneaking behind them.

Masamune grinned. "They will never notice us, let's go," he said, already making his way towards the stairs with the others in tow.

As the boys exchanged determined looks, they silently made their way upstairs to spy on Madoka, Sonic, and his friends.