Chapter 1: Building a New Invention

Today was a busy day at the Thorndyke Mansion. Tails and Chuck were in the garage building the Dimensional-Time-Travel Machine, while Sonic relaxed on the rooftop. Knuckles went on adventures of his own, Amy helped Ella and Vanilla clean the dishes, Chris was at school, and Cream and Cheese picked flowers.

Sonic jumped off the roof and checked on how Tails and Chuck were doing with the time machine.

"Yo Tails! How's the Dimensional-Time-Travel Machine going?" he said excitedly as he entered the garage

"It's going great!" Tails said happily. "We're working on the transportation so that the Dimensional-Time-Travel Machine can take us everywhere we want."

"So when will it be finished?" Sonic became curious about when the time machine would be completed.

"It will be finished by tomorrow morning," Chuck said to Sonic.

"Really? That will be cool!" Sonic said excitedly. "We could use this to travel wherever we want." he added, eager to explore new places.

Meanwhile, in Square Station, two robbers had robbed the bank, but then the red echidna appeared to stop them.

"Stop right there!" he said angrily. "I won't let you get away with this!" he declared, preventing the robbers from escaping.

Just then, the police arrived.

"You two are under arrest for robbing the bank!" said the male officer as they handcuffed the robbers.

"Thanks for stopping the robbers," the officer said, thanking Knuckles.

"No problem." Knuckles replied appreciatively, watching the police car drive away before walking off.

Back at the Thorndyke Mansion, Tails and Chuck were almost done building the Dimensional-Time-Travel Machine and decided to take a break. Chris came home from school and asked them about the time machine.

"Hey guys! How's the time machine going?" Chris asked curiously.

"It's almost done," Tails said eagerly. "It'll be ready by tomorrow."

"Yep! We're just taking a break," Chuck remarked. "It'll be ready by tomorrow morning." he assured his grandson.

"Wow! I can't wait for the time machine to be ready! It'll transport us everywhere." Chris said excitedly.

Then the little rabbit and her chao companion entered and overheard the conversation.

"Hey guys, are you three talking about the Dimensional-Time-Travel Machine?" Cream asked, curious about the time machine

"Chao, chao." Cheese answered.

"Yes, they're almost done, and the machine will be ready by tomorrow." Chris replied to Cream and Cheese.

Cream and Cheese expressed their excitement.

"Really! We can't wait to use this time machine tomorrow!" Cream exclaimed eagerly.

"Chao, chao!" Cheese chimed in, equally excited about the prospect of the time machine being finished.

End of Chapter 1