Chapter 10: Sweeter Bitter Memories

Cause I'm in a field of dandelions
Wishing on every one that you'd be mine, mine

It was a sunny afternoon, much like any other, and the trio - Mihi, Sumi, and Eunhi - had decided to sneak away from their classes and spend their free period in the music room

As they settled into their usual spot, the music teacher unexpectedly entered the room, her eyes twinkling with mischief as she ushered them into the inner chamber of the instrument room. Confused but curious, Mihi and her friends followed obediently, their giggles echoing off the walls as they entered the dimly lit space.

And then he walked in - Min Yoongi, with his quiet confidence and mischievous grin that never failed to make Mihi's heart flutter. Time seemed to slow as he took a seat beside them, his presence casting a spell over the room.

For Mihi, it was as if the world had stopped spinning, her gaze drawn inexorably to Yoongi's figure. In that moment, surrounded by the soft strains of music and the laughter of her friends, she felt a fluttering in her chest - a stirring of emotions she couldn't quite name.

Mihi found herself lost in the depths of Yoongi's eyes, her heart skipping a beat with every smile he shared. It was a love so pure and innocent, untainted by the complexities of adulthood, a memory she would carry with her always.

As they settled into their usual spot, their conversation flowed effortlessly, the air thick with nostalgia and the promise of adventure. But when Min Yoongi unexpectedly entered the room, Mihi's breath caught in her throat, her heart skipping a beat at the sight of him.

"Hey, look who decided to join us," Sumi teased, her eyes twinkling with mischief as Yoongi took a seat beside them.

Yoongi flashed them a playful grin, his presence adding an extra spark to their gathering. "Couldn't resist the allure of the music room," he quipped, his tone light with humor.

Mihi's cheeks flushed with warmth as she struggled to find her voice, her gaze flickering nervously to Yoongi's face. "It's nice to see you," she managed to stammer out, her heart racing with anticipation.

As Mihi fumbled through her notes, her confusion over the economics question growing, she turned to Eun-hi for help. "Hey, do you know the answer to this?" she asked, her voice tinged with uncertainty.

Eun-hi furrowed her brow in concentration, her eyes scanning the page before her. "Hmm, I'm not sure," she admitted, her tone apologetic. "I'm better with numbers than theories."

Turning to Sumi next, Mihi's hopes were dashed when she realized Sumi didn't have that subject. "No worries," Sumi said with a reassuring smile, patting Mihi's shoulder gently. "You'll figure it out."

Left with no other options, Mihi's gaze inevitably drifted to Yoongi, her heart fluttering nervously in her chest. "Um, Yoongi," she began hesitantly, her cheeks flushing with embarrassment. "Do you... do you know the answer to this question?"