Assuming

God, why couldn't you just stayed quiet? I don't know anymore, I regret ever telling them anything. Well, the good news is they don't know who you are. The bad news is, they're assuming who you are.

Sun, how can that be the bad news? 

At first I didn't really thought about it too much, but while thinking through it, it kind of scares me. My class is kind of OA (Over reacting), well whenever they know you like someone and they know who it is, they kind of tease you because of that. Now back to the topic, they guessed the wrong person (to which I'm partially glad about) and me and that person been in good terms. We will call the wrong person "L". 

Its kind of funny seeing and hearing them guess that my "crush" is L, They said K (my actual crush) was just a bait on covering my feelings for L, which is the complete opposite, but now it kind of makes me uncomfortable if they start "shipping" me with L. "Oh, Sun then why not tell them that it makes you uncomfortable?" Well, if I do tell them, then they'll probably find out who you are. 

I hate teasing. I despise it. 

like I said my class is a bit overdramatic. They kind of ship people who just interacted and having fun. for example, I was just helping a student, then they start shipping me with that person. I don't hate my class okay? I just don't like that they are assuming things very quickly. 

Now for K, he doesn't know that I like someone and I hope that it stays that way.

If I kept my mouth shut then I wouldn't be over thinking this much, I hope everything goes okay.

-Sun 

(I'll start calling K notebook-)