24

Reread

FLASHBACK
About 13-14months back
______
"Come on Ziara before they leave us"Maria pulled my hand speed walking. We had just arrived to México but the tourist was moving way to fucking fast. Shit was past unprofessional.
Who even knew they gave tour's in places like this. The internet had made it seem so dingy and broken down but if I'm being honest it truly was beautiful

Some parts.

"And here we are in CANĆUN ladies and gentlemen this specifically being my favorite spot"the man grabbed a hat off the sitting trolly shaking his hips with a large grin." Here you can stay for a maximum of 3 hours before we meet back in this very spot NO lates if you are late you will be LEFT" he stated his last word as loud as possible.

Maria nodded pointing toward the bar that sat on the beach it was pretty empty." I'm 18 I wish"

" you really think these people care about your age?They just want their money let's go"
She again pulled my hand as she speed walked down the steps that led to the beach.

The sight was absolutely beautiful the large birds flew over us. Then there was a boat with scuba divers and a few people waiting in line for their turn.

"Do you id" maria asked the servant shook her head no looking as if she could barley understand English.
____////////
"Uhhh" Maria groaned collapsing on the bed
" I wish we could stay longer if only we weren't broke " I nodded in agreement taking my sandles off my dress clinging to my body due to me being wet.

I had spend my last small thousand on this trip me and Maria split the cost so I hadn't used all my money. I needed a get away before I started nursing school in 3 months. Me and Maria just got out of high school only difference being she was going to flight attendant school I wanted to do that after I finished nursing.

And we both knew our schedule's was gonna be full so we came here to have a small girls trip ANDDD for me to get away from my siblings.

The time read 7:57pm meaning we had about 1/2 hours to get ready for the party