16

I scrubbed my body down being careful around my private area it was still VERY sore the painkillers were doing they job though.

After I finished rinsing etc I oiled down and used the denmin brush on my hair making sure to mosturize it and tied it with a string so it would be more puffy and bouncy.

"it's time to get you ready now pretty girl"I picked hadasm up i put on the yellow sun dress Malaya gave me on her and a little bit of Aquaphor she didn't have any sandles and socks wouldn't go well with the dress so I left her bare foot.

The time read 6:36 just on time.

Finally putting my sandles on and picking up one hadasms thin blankets I went to Malays room to see if she was ready.
"You ready?"

"YEP" she chirped she had on a sundress and sandles too but hers was pink instead of yellow and her straight hair was slicked back and not up.

"Let's go they already went up stairs.

"Wait I need to get one of bottles in case she gets hungry" I handed hadasm to Malaya running back to room really quick I already had a pre prepped bottles I pumped.

"Ok now I'm ready" I placed the cover inbetween my arm and shoulder and layed her on it.

Her light hazel eyes stared into mine.

My beautiful creation
_____________

"Let's sit at the end Mal" I whispered in her ear her head whipped back looking at me."why I wanna be next to my man" she stuck her lip out tilting her head

"They'll be able to see my too good up there and I don't wanna be alone"

" Fine but at the after dinner your on your own " she pointed her finger in my face

Everyone was loudly chatting in the diner room people still trying to find a place to sit together it was so loud Hadasm was starting to fuss a little.
Me and Malaya found a seat right in the middle it wasn't too far from Joaquin and Santiago but it was far enough 10 minutes later everyone had took a seat and it was more quiet and Joaquin stood

"BUENAS TARDES A TODOS, ESTA NOCHE ESTAMOS AQUÍ PARA CELEBRAR LA MUERTE DE LOS ESTÚPIDOS DE PEDROS, PENSÉ QUE PODRÍAN METERSE CON NOSOTROS, ¿EH?"
I still haven't learned Spanish clearly
I looked at Malaya confused
"Don't worry nothing important " she whispered in my ear.

Soon after Santiago stood

_____