Savior

"Why did you let her kill him when you know to yourself that you can do it." Yujin questioned, drawing Haerin's attention.

Danielle, on the other hand, is on the ground. She lost consciousness after the fight. The phoenix sword had drained up all her energy.

"Who even are you?" Haerin demanded, pointing her gun at Yujin. "You've got to chill, I'm not here to fight." Yujin reassured her.

Suddenly, a familiar voice yelled at her, interrupting her and Haerin's conversation. "Stay away from her!"

Yujin's eyes widened as she heard the voice. Yujin had caught a glimpse of someone unexpected, someone from her past that she had already left behind.

"Who are you?" The girl asked Yujin.

"You don't really have to know because I'm not here to fight." Yujin responded with a smile.

"I'm here to provide support. It was ordered by our leader." Yujin said straightly.

"You'll fight along with me, Wonyoung."

"How did you know my name?"

___________________________________________

Hanni opened her eyes to find herself somehow floating in the air. She's able to see the wreckage below, the ruined buildings and the dead people. Slowly descending, she realized she was being held by a beast with wings.

Despite the shock, Hanni felt a comforting presence and recognized that the beast was her beloved companion, the bird that gave her comfort during her darkest times. Even though it had transformed into a protective beast, she could still feel it was Hanmin.

Hanmin protected Hanni from the explosion. But upon protecting her, Hanmin sustained a lot of injuries.

"Hanmin, I'm sorry." Hanni apologized, gently touching Hanmin's wings. The beast transformed back to its original form, a little bird.

Suddenly, Hanni felt a presence behind her, and before she could even react, a pair of claws slashed at her back, causing her to wince in pain.

Hanni quickly activated her light sword as she tried to feel the presence of the guy, darting her eyes around to locate him.

"You're too slow. I'm Wooshin." He introduced himself, but Hanni paid little attention to his identity.

"Shut it." She retorted.

Despite her efforts to stab Wooshin with the light sword she activated, it was an ineffective method. He was too fast for her to handle.

He is way too fast, just like a sound wave.

Wooshin used his speed to repeatedly slash at Hanni, landing a painful feeling with each swift attack. Hanni found herself struggling to keep up with his relentless attack.

But then, she realized the advantage of light moving faster than sound, Hanni closed her eyes, focusing on channeling the light energy within her body. She felt the sense of weightlessness washed over her body as she possessed the overwhelming power of light.

Upon opening her eyes, Hanni's gaze revealed golden yellow eyes. She was empowered by the enhanced coordination and agility given to her by the light energy. She felt her body move with great speed and precision, ready to face the non-stop attack coming from Wooshin.

Hanni accurately predicted Wooshin's movements and shot a light beam towards him. He was unable to avoid it in time, causing him to take the hit.

Just as he tried to regain his footing, Hanni swiftly appeared behind him, releasing a numerous blast of light bullets with a photonic gun. Though he managed to block the bullets with his claws, the impact sent him flying.

"Are you really this strong?" Wooshin questioned Hanni, who concealed her presence using the light from the surroundings.

Hanni, then, started to attack Wooshin relentlessly, trying to use the light claw she activated to do the same tactics that Wooshin did with her earlier.

But when Hanni decided to deliver a fatal blow, in short, she was ready to end his life. He managed to block Hanni's attack.

"You're done." He said with a smirk.

"What?"

Confused, Hanni found herself being held by Wooshin, who had prevented her from moving her place. In that sudden moment, a scissorblade pierced through Hanni's stomach. The blade came from behind.

The girl from behind pulled out the scissorblade that had pierced Hanni's stomach. Hanni fell to her knees, weakened by the unexpected attack.

Hanni then vomited blood, and her breathing becomes heavy. Hanni felt her energy's draining.

"You know, this scissorblade drains people's ability and energy. This is a weapon perfect for killing light and dark users."

The girl who stabbed Hanni is about to end her life right now. She just smiled bitterly with only one person in her mind.

Kim Minji.

If she just managed to persuade Minji, none of this would happen, Minji would not die, Hanni would not have experienced this situation, where life flashed before her eyes.

Just as the girl was about to give Hanni a fatal blow that could lead her to death, a figure appeared in front of Hanni, and the girl got stabbed by the scissorblade of the enemy, her blood flowed down from her pierced stomach, but her expression remained straight.

In that moment, the scissorblade that pierced on her stomach started to turn into dust.

Suddenly, the surroundings darkened, and a nightmarish illusion unfolded right before their eyes. The two individuals were tortured and killed countless times within the influence of the girl's illusion. The two attackers faced the consequences of their actions.

The girl, unfazed by the impact of the wound, pulled out the scissorblade from her own stomach, chanting, "With this blood, I summon." She used the blood from her wounds to she summoned two giant snakes that devoured the two figures who had harmed Hanni.

"Hanni." She called out, her voice filled with concern as she hugged her tightly. Her hands trembled upon seeing Hanni's condition.

"Stay with me." She pleaded, not caring about her own wounds.

"M-Min." Hanni whispered.

"Yes, it's me, it's your Minji. So please, Han. Stay with me." Minji said as she gently kissed Hanni's forehead. Minji, then, tenderly carried her in her arms.

Walking inside the wrecked village, she's keeping Hanni alive with the energy she's transferring into her.

As they walked upon the village, some of the intruders tried to attack Minji, but as soon as they approached them within a certain distance, their bodies ignited with black flames.

Burning them completely until they turned into ashes.

Unfazed by the attackers, Minji focused solely on protecting Hanni, willing to end the life of anyone who threatened Hanni's life. Minji will do anything to ensure Hanni's safety.

One thing about Minji would never change, and that is her willingness to burn the world just to save her.

Just to save the love of her life.