Alert: REVAMP

Alright, listen up. 

First of all, thank you so much to literally everyone who has given this story so much attention since it was first published in... 2019?! What the actual f*ck? But anyway, I am still so grateful for the attention and exposure it has received, and it has actually made me realise something. 

As with 'Vampire', (which, at the time I am writing this, was revamped in 2022 after also being started in 2019), I'm not happy with what I've done with this story.

I'll be honest here: This was written at a time in my life where my writing wasn't as developed, but also when I just went into writing without having any sort of coherent ideas for plot or story in mind, hence why it may seem a bit discombobulated and rushed, because it was. Plus, it was also written at a time in my life when I didn't know who the f*ck I even was, and had a strange obsession with actor Nic Hamilton (my deepest apologies to him) so that was kinda forced into the story. 

Also, since the publishing of this book, my understanding of the Saw storyline has changed and grown, especially with the release of 'Saw X' in 2023. 

Therefore, for the benefit of myself, this story and for your enjoyment, I am going to be rewriting 'Jigsaw's Legacy'. 

I will not be deleting or erasing any of what I have already done, again like with 'Vampire', I will be starting anew from this point onwards. So please accept my apologies for not giving you a good story before, and I hope you enjoy the story I will write from here on out.