The Gordon Family

Meanwhile, at Gordon's house, Adam was in his room, playing with his cousin Diana, he was chasing her around her room, but Adam bumped into her nightstand and knocked off a metal coffee mug, it hit the floor with a clang! that made Diana shriek in fear. 

"What was that about?" Adam looked at her in surprise, unaware of what happened to her with Zep, as he went over to pick up the mug. 

"I'm sorry. I'm just so, p-paranoid now. E-ever since what happened with that hooded guy who kidnapped me and mom, our lives just, y'know, haven't been the same." Diana shakily explained to him, instead of responding back, he decided instead to simply comfort her with a hug, one that which she was happy to receive. 

Gordon came rushing in, (well, as fast as his prosthetic leg would let him go), his face twisted with fear, but upon seeing his daughter and nephew safe, he relaxed, Adam noticed his uncle's strange behaviour but decided it was best to leave it be. 

"Adam, your mother just called, she wants you home." Gordon instructed to Adam, who groaned loudly and stomped lazily out of his cousin's room, he said his goodbyes to Alison and walked out into the street. Eventually he walked down an alleyway that led to his house, it was dark and damp, with only a single street lamp lighting the narrow alleyway dimly. The sound of glass breaking filled the alleyway, spooking Adam, who turned around to see it was just a broken window, sighing a breath of relief, he turned back around to find Billy the Puppet sitting on his tricycle in Adam's path, Adam bent down to examine the puppet who was unknown to him, unaware of the pighead creeping up behind him.

With a swift reflex, the pighead stuck a needle into his neck, injecting the contents into him, knocking him unconscious, they then removed their mask to reveal themselves as Madison, she let out a sigh of content, before putting the mask back on and dragging Adam's out-cold body away. 

All that could be heard in the darkness was Madison's maniacal laugh, echoing loudly.