chapter 4 . visitors!?

It was a fine morning in beacon , in remnant . Birds flying in the sky , they are crippling and enjoying the fresh wind of the world .

The world was at peace but we can see two people walked into a roadway . A specific road way ..it was Kevin and his sister , Cecilia .

" Are you sure Kevin . This is the place where you last seen the kid " Cecilia asked . " Yes . I have seen that kid coming here " Kevin said .

They reached the house which the road lead to . " Fancy house . You should buy one for yourself too " kevin said " I don't . My husband won't agree with it " Cecilia said as she smiled .

They're already were rich and she didn't wanted more things .

Kevin decided to bell the door . None answer . He again belled the door .

" None answering the call " Cecilia said . Kevin sighs . So he decided to call out .

" Hey anyone there !?' he said . He knocked on the door . " Hello !" He again knocked the door .

Inside the house . A few minutes ago .

Anna and Leon saw who the person was . It were their old team mates . Cecilia and Kevin . " W...what are they doing here ?" Anna asked .

They knew they have know that they are already dead . And to be here . It was not for any normal reason .

" Oz is behind this . But how ?" Leon said .

He didn't want to fight his old friends . And even if they did one of them will walk out of it . Suddenly Kai came to them

" mom dad . Is everything okay ?" He asked . " Honey it is actually " Anna said . She began to explain things.

Present outside the house .

Kevin knocked one time on the door

" hey I think it is enough . None is answering. I guess people are out of-" before Cecilia can say the door opened . They saw the kid . Kevin and Cecilia both got alert on the sight .

" Hello " Kai said while wearing the mask . Kevin decided to talk

" hello . Sorry for disturbing. I am sorry again . But we would like to talk a little bit " Kevin said . Kai didn't talked " okay . But we cannot go inside . Can we talk outside " Kai said .

Kevin and Cecilia both looked eachother . " Ofc " Kevin said .

They began to talk outside . Outsid there was a sitting area for them to sit . It was filled with nature . You can see a water fall beside the area .

It was covered by a shed " okay shell we began " Kai said starting the conversation

" we are here from beacon . " Cecilia said

" my name is Cecilia and this is Kevin . " Cecilia said . Kai's eyes wide in surprise . He heard the name of the legendary hunters .

Kevin the white menace , Cecilia the white dragon .

" Ohh I see . The Kevin and Cecilia of beacon . I have heard your names " Cecilia smiled " that's good . But we are not for here for chit chat . "

" It is obvious, two of the greatest hunters , can be consider the goat of hunting . You are not here to just fool around " Kai said .

" You catch up pretty good kid . Now , the reason why we have came here . " Kevin said .

They went on more of a serious expressions " we want you to come to beacon " Cecilia said .

" Beacon ? Why ?"

" We want some one like you in our institution. Not that it is what we want but the great hunter , ozpin wants " Kevin said