chapter 6 . going home...

Kai's pov .

I was looking at my left arm . It was comfortable wearing it . I liked it . The arm...well let's say it is a bit....alien type .

For starters , it will grow like a normal arm . Like a part of my body . It will adapt to the heat around my surrounding . I can also feel the touches .

It felt like a normal hand just looked different . It looked like it has always been apart of me and nothing else . I liked it .

The arm had more unique abilities . Such as...it can manipulate electricity , it can fire high mega rounds of powerful plasma , it can turn into a sword . It is like a thing from the future . Militech did throw their budget out of the window to make this tech .

I was just playing along with the arm . I got a phone call from my parents . They must be really worried for me .

I looked at the scroll . It was my mom who called me . I picked it up .

" Kai....darling where are you !?" She asked me through the phone worried about me . " Mom....I am at the vale hospital " I said .

I can hear the gasp of my mother through the phone " vale hospital . What happened !?"

" I...um ....I will explain it later , once I get back to home you know what I mean " I said .

" You will stay there and tight . Don't leave the room until me and your father reached there young man . Do you understand !?" She yelled at me .

I could not say anything I just agreed with her . It is pointless to argue with my mom . She won't let anyone hurt a single hair of mine . I still remember I went to a town at my age of 11 . Some people literally bullied the hell out me there . So mom did something extremely over kill . She blew up the whole town .

That's how over protective she is to me . I looked at the clock . It was almost 12: 30 in the afternoon . Doctor said I will be released at dawn . 6:30 in the evening. I sigh .I could finally leave this whole place and went home ..finally .

Timeskip [ 1:00 ] .

It has been another 30 minutes. Mom and dad haven't arrived yet . The door opened and I saw who it was . Looks like god listened to my mind . It was my mother Anna Lupercal

She was wearing a mask that undercovered her identity . She and dad were the close team mates of uncle Kevin and aunty Cecilia .

Her mask looked like this . Pic :

Then I saw my dad

Then I saw my dad . Leon xiaolong . He was also wearing mask too .