chapter 7 , palace or academy

Kai's pov .

I woke up as early as I could get . Today was my big day . I will be going to the beacon . For some reason I was thinking...it was both a good and a bad idea . But I tried to be positive. I brusbed my teeths and looked my self at the mirror . I inspect my arm on the mirror . For a 13 years old guy I looked pretty toned . I guess thats the right word .

" I guess I will look cool with my mask on " I said as he looked at the mirror . Then I went way and existed the bathroom . I made my way to the dinning room to get my breakfast " wake up already ?" Father asked me with a smile while he was reading a newspaper like an old man " yes dad....and you reading a newspaper ?"

" Yeah want to read it ?" He offered me .

" Well....um why not "

He handed me over the news paper . Something caught my eyes . A girls name . Ruby rose.....wait......ruby rose . The same name ..as my older sister . Fuck.....

" Hmm seems you both the same name Kai . Summer has.....childrens other than you ?"

" Well.....I...let say she got me and ruby.  Yang was aunty ravens child . "

" Wait ravens kid . Shite . How many chicks do you have to bang tai ?" He asked me . I snickered .

" Hehe don't tell this to you mom that I am jealous . She would kill me " my father said joking . His dad jokes were really improving . I laughed . It was a fact .

" But what's the news . How did the kiddo get ontu the tv and news ?" Father asked

" Wait she is on the TV too .?"

Father nodded at my question . I tried to process the information . Knowing ruby and Yang , they are both trouble makers . They won't....just got on the TV for nothing . There must be something . Then the thing hit my eyes . I saw the headline .

The team rwby of beacon captured the infamous criminal , Roman torchwhick .

" Holy shite , seems like summers kids quite talented " father said complimenting them " I won't agree on that for some reason but.....still I will give them the credit" I said . I mean capturing Roman wasn't an easy task . Atlas and vale tried to capture that little asshole but failed . Those cheeks pulled it off .

Suddenly mom called out for us . We were told to have breakfast.

After having the delicious meal I got ready . I decided to wear my simple dress which was nothing much . I wear a yellow jacket , a t shirt underneath it . I wore cargo pants . It was my get up . Mom literally blow her anger at me for wearing so casual " are you gonna wear that on your entrance exam . Are you dam serious !?" My mother yelled at me ..the power behind her voice was so much that our house shooked .

" Wow wow chill Anna " father said as she grabbed her shoulders " you are telling me to chill . How come I can be chill . This is his first entrance exam !"

" Aaaaa mom the last time I checked there wasnt dress code for the entrance exam . And besides I am comfy wearing those clothes . So what's wrong ?"

" You gotta make a fine and good impression. Make sure not to catch any girls eyes . If you do then I will...."

I can already the fire in the back ground . Me and father sweat dropped a lot as I looked at her . I put my hands Infront of me and took a few steps back " o...o...oh Kay . Don't worry I wont make any girlfriend "

" Make a ton of gf's "

My father whispers in my ear . But unfortunately......

Yeah right . Mother caught us red handed . Another session . The house literally started to shake here and there .