just mentioning some infos

Okay my dear readers , this is the author

Now I just going to mention some info . I just added a little bit salt and spices into the fanfic . The characters you saw in the anime are good and powerful but here....they will be on a whole different level .

But let's get into the info I am going to share about the story.

Well first of are the hunter ranks . I know there isn't in the anime nor in the novels , or in the game but I will add them here

The hunters rank defines the hunters powers and their levels .

There was total six of them in this story . They are

1 . SSS Rank ( the strongest )

2 . SS Rank ( 2nd strongest)

3 .  A rank . ( 3rd strongest )

4 . B Rank ( 4th strongest )

5 . C Rank ( 5th strongest )

6 . D Rank ( 7th strongest )

Those are the ranks of the hunters . And before you go out and yell about it being bad but listen . The story will continue and it will be great . I hope . if you all co operate with me and give me ideas , I will happily put them here . Dont worry . Any specific characters , any worlds you want me to add in this story . I will add them don't worry .

Oh sudden change of topic . Sorry .

Okay like I was saying .

The hunters rank defines how strong one hunter is . Like the hunters and huntress who hold the rank of sss class are considered a god like entity and can easy beat the ass of any leaving being in the universe .

Now how do that obtain the ranks . It is easy . We have the United Nations or the world government for a reason . Now why did I put the United nation here. It is easy .

I told you guys that I will be adding one piece too . So I took their world government. But the settings are a bit different than the original one but it is still similar . More are coming in the future. If so then enjoy if not you can do what you want to do . That's all .

Weebs of the day 😒😐😐