chapter 12 , the rose...and xaiolong

Summer pov .

I was in the kitchen cooking for the dinner . Just then I got a call from ozpin.

I picked it up . I was not in a good mood . Nor I ever had after my only baby boy was gone from my arms . My arm is now empty for her is gone forever .

I picked up the phone call . " Hello ozpin what do you need ?" I asked truly not interested in what he had to say .

" I got a good news for you summer " ozpin said .

My eyes twitched for a bit as I heard him say it though the phone " and what might that be ?"

I asked with hope with a little bit of hope in my eyes . But I knew it wasn't what I was expecting it to be .

" Summer.....I have found your long lost son " ozpin said . My eyes wide after hearing this .

My breathing became heavy . I started to breath heavily. " W...w...what are you talking about ozpin " I asked as I was thinking he was joking .

" No....I am not joking . Your son Kaiyang rose xaiolong is here in beacon safe " ozpin said .

I immediately hanged up and called for tai . He came downstairs " yes summer ?" He asked " tai.......ozpin....he has found out about Kai's whereabouts !" I said . I can see his eyes jolt up with joy as he looked at me . " Really !!?" Tai asked as he spoke with a hope filled tone .
." A.....a ..are you sure !?" Tai said . I nodded .

" Ozpin phoned me not to long ago . He said he have found Kai . Kai is in beacon and we need to hurry !" Summer said .

Tai nodded and immediately went to change his clothes . I looked at the scroll and I picked it up . I looked at the wallpaper of my scroll . It was me and my baby when he was young before our brain got shite on .

' my sweet cup cake . I am coming for you baby ' I thought as I also went upstairs.

Qrows pov .

This damn ozpin ! Why did he have to call me now when I was having a drink . I came to his office room and looked at the elevator . It was coming down and down and down .

But then I heard two voices . I looked behind to see who they were . My eyes almost fell from my socket . It was the purple dragon and fire god . Two sss rank hunter and huntress .

" W...what the hell are you both doing here ?" I asked . As I was shocked to see them both .

They stopped and looked at me . " Qrow..." Purple dragon said . She looked at me " what are you doing ?"

" Ozpin called me . He called you both too ?" I asked smiling .

Purple dragon , sun god and me , we were all close and good friend . Even though I never really found out who purple dragon and sun god really was.

" Oh it seems he called us here too . But for what reason ?" Sun god said

" I guess he wanted us to take a sip of his coffee " I said . Purple dragon laughed at my joke " your dad jokes are quite funny " sun god said . The elevator came down . And a few students came out of the elevator and they were shocked to see me , purple dragon and sun god.

" W...wow t...that's purple dragon !?"

" A...and thats qrow 'unluck' branwan and sun 'heat' god ! Sss rank hunters are here for what reason !?" One of the students said . I glanced at them . I guess I know one of them but I could not remember who it was .

I let it slide . We three entered the elevator . The elevator took us to the ozpins room .

" Well hello qrow and...." Ozpin said hello to me and he was kind taken aback by the arrival and the presence of two strong huntsman .