Digital Hallucination

(Hey all! I just felt like doing this song because it's so freaking amazing! I also love how all the voice actors were in the song too! So here's a little gift from me to you!)

Pomni looks around the digital circus, frowning to herself before seeing a familiar face sit next to her. Peppy kept her distance, knowing that the jester didn't really liked to be touched.

Pomni: One, two, three, four. Counting every day. I've been stuck in here, can someone help me get away?

Peppy frowns, knowing how Pomni really wanted to leave this place, but couldn't.

Pomni: Five, six, seven, eight. Time is just a hoax. In a colored world of characters and family jokes.

Suddenly, Caine appears out of nowhere and wraps his arms around the two women, Pomni tensing up from the touching as Peppy smiles sheepishly.

Caine: You must think that you're dreaming.

Poppy: Just tell me what you're scheming.

Caine: You look like you've seen a ghost. But you're lucky to have such a gracious host like me!

Pomni gets out of Caine's hold, helping Peppy out as well.

Pomni: I'm scared to lose myself here.

Caine: But there is nothing to fear.

Pomni: I can't take it anymore. Is that an exit door?

Pomni spots an exit door and tries to head towards it, but Peppy rushes in front of her, stopping her in her tracks.

Peppy, Caine, Ragatha, Jax, Zooble, Gangle, and Kinger: Just your imagination. The exit is your fixation. Door after door, you find that it is just a digital hallucination! You try to find a way out. But you're stuck here day after day. Inside a digital hallucination!

...

Peppy walks across a tightrope, holding her head and feeling dizzy as a mysterious figure towers over her. She falls off the rope on purpose, grabbing onto an aerial pole and flipping down to the ground. She has painful flashes of being on a stage, but shakes her head.

...

Pomni: A, B, C, D. I don't know my name. Tell me if I'm dead or if I'm just going insane! X, D, D, C. The writing on the wall. The vowels and the consonants say, "Save us all"...

Pomni sits next to Peppy as she starts to reminisce on how she and the clown arrived at the circus, think back on everyone they've met.

Jax: You must think that you're dreaming.

Ragatha: It'll be okay, believe me.

Kinger: You look like you've seen a ghost.

Peppy: You're lucky to have what's left of your sanity.

Gangle: And some might call it tragic.

Zooble: When the circus lost it's magic.

Pomni: I can't take it anymore! Is that an exit door?!

Peppy performs a series of acrobatic tricks in an attempt to cheer Pomni up.

Peppy, Caine, Ragatha, Jax, Zooble, Gangle, and Kinger: Just your imagination. The exit is your fixation.

Door after door, you find that it is just a digital hallucination! You try to find a way out. But you're stuck here day after day. Inside a digital hallucination!

...

Peppy practices some juggling while on a unicycle, giggling as Pomni claps for her. She smiles before her head throbs in pain, making her cease her juggling as the objects hit her on the head. The clown yelps as the mysterious figure towers over her again, making her fall off the unicycle.

Pomni gasps as she rushes over to Peppy and checks on her, worried that she was gonna abstract. Peppy looks up at her with a reassuring smile, getting up off the ground.

Pomni: Is it an amalgamation. Of my own fixation? Door after door, I find that it is just a digital hallucination...

Peppy: I know you want to find a way out. But we're stuck here day after day
Inside this...

Pomni and Peppy: Digital hallucination!

Caine, Ragatha, Jax, Zooble, Gangle, and Kinger: Just your imagination. The exit is your fixation. Door after door, you find that it is just a digital hallucination!

Peppy, Caine, Ragatha, Jax, Zooble, Gangle, and Kinger: You try to find a way out. But you're stuck here day after day. Inside a digital hallucination!

Peppy and Pomni: Ah, ah-ah-ah, ah-ah-ah, ah-ah, ah-ah.

...

Peppy activates some rollerblades on her shoes and skates around for fun, high-fiving Pomni as she does so.

Peppy: Digital hallucination!

Pomni: Get me out of here!

...

Pomni sighs as she sits down by herself. Suddenly, an ice cream appears in front of her, courtesy of Peppy. Pomni smiles as she takes the ice cream, Peppy sitting next to her. Ragatha, Gangle, and Kinger sit next to Pomni while Jax and Zooble sit next to Peppy.