WAKE UP!

Pomni stares at the ceiling of her room for 18 seconds before hearing a knock, "Yes?"

"Hey! It's Peppy! Can I come in?"

"Sure."

Peppy quickly bursts into the room, shutting the door behind her while panting.

"What's up with you?" Pomni asks.

"Well, on one hand, Jax has been pestering me. On the other, Gangle has been asking for my help with...coming up with names, I think."

"What kind of names?"

"I don't know. Some weird ones. She asked me which one sounded better. Jappy or Pepax."

"Hmm..."

Peppy starts humming a song, "Just your imagination...The exit is your fixation..."

Caine suddenly bursts into the room, spooking them, "Just the two I was looking for! Guess what?"

"What?"

"No-"

"You're right! The pilot to The Amazing Digital Circus reached our goal of 1 view! And will now be upgraded to episode 1, of The Amazing Digital Circus full series!" Caine announces to the two.

"Oh, that's great news..." Peppy looks over at Pomni in confusion.

"Is, that, how that, normally works?"

"Shut up, I have so much to show you two!" Caine brings them out of the circus, spooking them again, but this time out of shock, "Your little crying face..." he pulls Pomni's cheek before squishing Peppy's face, "and your cute yet murderous face...left quite the little crying/cutsy mark on the Internet, something I don't canonically have any knowledge of!" he gives a thumbs up as he breaks the fourth wall, pulling up images from the Internet, "Take a look!"

"...What the [Bleep] am I looking at?!" Pomni asks before she turns to Peppy, "Peppy, are you okay?"

Peppy covers her mouth as her cheeks spin, "What the [Bleep]?! Why am I paired up with Jax so much?! And what is this Rule 34 thing?"

"Don't touch that!" Caine pulls her away from the screen, covering her eyes, "This mind will not be ruined!"

"But, seriously, what is this?" Pomni asks.

"The consequences of our actions! And it's only going to get worse from here..."

"Uh...oh, no..." Pomni looks over at Peppy.

"What is NSFW? What does that mean? And why am I being compared to two characters called Circus Baby and Poppy Playtime?"

"But that's not what I'm here to show you!" Caine flips the screen over to reveal a cool pink landscape.

Peppy gasps in excitement, "Is that...candy?!"

"I knew you would love it! I'm here to show you all the cool adventures you two and your funny buddies are gonna go on!" he shows the two different scenes that happen in the future, "Like this cool candy kingdom, and Kinger with a shotgun, and let's not forget about minimum wage labor! How about some-WAIT WAIT WAIT! THIS ISN'T FINISHED YET! DON'T LOOK!" he covers the screen from their view.

The Sun suddenly starts speaking, "Hi Caine! I'm gonna kill you!"

"U-U-Uh what? Why?"

"I read all the scripts and saw I don't get a single line of dialogue while the Moon gets two!"

"I mean, I guess we can give you some more lines." Caine thinks to himself.

"Okay, never mind, I don't want to kill you anymore!"

Peppy leans over to Pomni, being respectful of the distance, "I think I'd rather take the Frisky Moon than the Murderous Sun."

"Speaking of dialogue, there will be all sorts of new dialogue from many of our new, colorful characters!" Caine announces as short clips of screams from unidentified characters are shown, "With this many new characters, imagine all the violent shipping wars that we'll be completely powerless to do ANYTHING ABOUT!"

"Shipping wars?" Peppy thinks to herself, "Is it...like a war...but with ships instead of weapons?"

"Oh, Peppy-mint! You sweet, naive, clown!" Caine strokes her hair as he holds her close, "Just wait until you see some of the characters!"

Peppy spots something on the screen, "Hey...what's the Moment of Merriment?"

"Oh...I don't know..."

"Is...Is this a cry for help?" Pomni asks before Caine morphs into a bootleg plushie of himself, "I see..."

Caine morphs back into his original form, "I blacked out for a second, what happened?"

"I y-" Pomni vomits Bubble out.

"How?!" Peppy looks confused.

"How can we support the production of this cool new show?"

"Great question, Pomni! All merch sales go right back into funding the show and allow us to do bigger and crazier things!" Caine explains.

"Wowwee! I'd become a pin if it meant getting sold to fund more wacky adve-" Bubble turns into an image of a Bubble pin.

"Like this Bubble pin!"

"What..."

"Wait a minute!"

Pomni and Peppy both turn into pins.

"And these Pomni and Peppy pins! And we can't forget about this-" he briefly morphs back into a bootleg plushie while screaming in agony, "AAAHHH-" he returns to his original form before presenting an official plushie of himself, "Me, plushie! Also available is this cool shirt! And Digital Circus sticker sheet! Plus, a limited edition vinyl record, featuring all the songs from the Digital Circus pilot! And I haven't even mentioned these cool plastic figurines that well-adjusted people can be normal and responsible with! These products are only available at digitalcircus.store! Any other source is a dirty bootleg, and won't support the show. No matter how (noise) they look, that's digitalcircus.store!" he fiddles with his fingers, "And...that's all I have to announce...! Bye!" he waves before the scream goes dark with text displayed that reads.

episodes will come out when they're ready.