Chapter 17

Amelia Grace Winters

I was so nervous about today since last night. My mum wanted me to do this, since last month. "You're a big girl already, do it," she winked. It's not easy mum.

My mum is sending me to driving school today. Why can't I just learn to drive from Adam instead of a driving school. Too much school leads to pressure okay.

I walked nervously and looked around. "Good luck Lia! You can do it lil girl, love you!" Adam messaged. Well that was supportive. I sent him a love emoji, well at least I replied him.

"Hello Amelia, I'm your teacher, Ms. Veronica," a women with a brown-ish hair introduced herself, which is my teacher.

"Hello," I replied apprehensively. I'm not saying that I never met a teacher until I was afraid to talk to her, it's my first time so yeah.

She gave me a warm smile and I was relieved because I think she's friendly though, for now.

She gave me some papers and documents to fill. I breathed heavily because I was so nervous and I forgot to bring my water. Bad day for me.

I read through it and she informed me that she'll give me a week to understand the notes before a written test and I'll have a driving test soon.

I nodded and continued reading whilst waiting for my mum to take me home.

Fiuh, that was a good start before tests. I called Adam that maybe I can hang out at his house since it's Saturday. I have nothing to do so I think I can prove Adam that I'm better than him in video games, get ready Adam.

"Adam, can I go to your house today?" I asked without saying hi. "Chill, let me ask first okay. How was it?" I could tell that he's smiling right now.

"I'll tell you later. Can I?" I kept on asking him eventhough he tried to talk but I didn't let him until he answers my question. "Okay okay sure, I'll pick you up this afternoon," yay!

Mum came and she smiled as I jumped in the car. "Yeah it was fine," I smiled at her although she didn't ask, I know what she was trying to say so don't you think that I'm a good girl to save her mum's voice from talking?

"Mum, can I go to Adam's house this afternoon?" I gave her a 3-years-old-who-wants-food-really-bad-look. "Okay sweety, as long as you're happy," I have a kind mum, be jealous.

"I love you!" I kissed her cheek, I was happy so it's not wrong right? She smiled and drove.