Imagine #01: Myungsoo of Infinite.

YOUR P.O.V

I was walking along the corridors of my school daydreaming as usual 'til i bumped someone who was surely running away from something...or rather, someone!

"-Oh... I'm so sorry! I wasn't looking where i was walking.

-It's okay... It's okay... Hey miss, can you help me please??

-Yes of course. What can i do for you??

-Uhm... Actually, i'm an idol, you see. And my manager and i had a meeting with this school's principal for an acting project that'll be held in here where i should be the male lead... But the problem is that when i was coming outside the office to grab a drink and relax a little bit, i met some fans who chased me while screaming my name. So i freaked out and ran away 'til i met you.... even if it's not a pleasurable way. But nevertheless; i really really need your help now...

-Yeah..Yeah..Yeah... C'mon, this way!!"

I grabed his hand and ran like there's no tomorrow after hearing the loud shouting and the heavy footsteps nearing by every minute. We finally reached the school's rooftop since no one really come to it. 

After less than 5 seconds of gasping for air desperately, we started laughing like maniacs, our eyes never breaking contact.

"-Thanks... Uhm..?

-Y/N. My name's Y/N.

-Oh... Happy to meet you Y/N. I'm MyungSoo, but you can call me L.
-Huh!?! L.

-Yes, L. It's my stage name.

-Oh. Wait a minute! 

-What? Is something wrong?!?

-No. No... It's just that this is not the first time I hear that name. Aren't you by any chance a member of a group called Infinite?

-Ah yes yes yes... Do you know us?

-I knew it. Your face looks really familiar!

-Huh... And why is that? I thought you didn't know us that's why you helped me without asking for something or gluing onto my sides!!

-Yeah... Well actually a friend of mine loves your group that's why. Besides, you're her ultimate bias in the group.

-Oh... Well that's a relief actually.

-Waegurae (why are you being like this)?? Don't you love your fans?

-No..No..No.. It's not like that!! It's just that sometimes we get a lot more attention than what we wish for. After all, we are humans as well who would love to have a little bit of privacy. Do you get it?

-Ah...Nae..nae.. Sorry, i just believed for a brief moment that you don't appreciate all the love that you receive! ^^

-So Y/N. What subject do you have next?"

I grabbed my phone from my pocket to check the time. But needless to say, i was on my toes before you could even utter the word of 'detention' that was swimming in my mind right now.

"-Oh crap!! I'm gonna be late again. Thanks MyungSoo... It was really nice talking to you..

-Oh wait!!..... Uhm, I-I know this is sudden, but you seem nice. A-and... I don't want to lose contact with you this soon... So will you please give me your number? ("^_^#)

-Oh yeah of course *giggle* ... Here it is!!

-Oh thank you Y/N.... I'll give you a call soon.

-Okay... Bye MyungSoo, i gotta go now!!"

It wasn't long after i got down the staircase that i received a call from an unknown nunber.

"-Yoeboseyo (Hello? Used in a phone call)?

-Sorry, i just couldn't wait longer!

-MyungSoo!! Is it you already??

-Yeah...

-Oh... What do you want?

-Ah... I just wanted to ask wether you have something important to do after school??

-No... Nothing much. Why?

-Oh.. Uhm... I - it's just that i-i... i wanted to ask if you're willing to go on a date with me this afternoon after school? #_# *-*

-Of course pabo!! (stupid)

-YES!!! Okay i'll pick you up at the school's gate at six sharp!!

-Okaaay... i'll wait for you. (~^_^~)

-Choa. Bye princess...

-Bye handsome..."

Heh... I guess we're already on nickname basis~~ 

Looking at the clockwall on the hallway, I could only have one idea in my mind...

IF YOU DON'T HURRY UP RIGHT NOW, YOU'LL HAVE NO DATE OTHER THEN YOUR SUPERVISOR IN DETENTION SILLY!!!!