Imagine #05: J-Hope of BTS

⚠ ⚠ ⚠ WARNING: THIS CHAPTER IS BASED ON SMUT... SO IT'LL BE PRETTY DIRTY, AS YOU SEE IN THE PICTURE ON TOP. READ FOR YOUR OWN RISK EVERYBODY...
So this chapter was requested by my best friend @AmalJamil that's why I am dedicating this chapter to her since she's the one who pushed and encouraged me to write a smut version in this ff.
It's my first time ever writing this kind of stories, so if you like it vote for it and I'll be writing others happily, and if you don't then... Still vote (and post a comment or a message for me describing your feelings and anything you would say and talk to me about).
Enjoy guys... Amal hope you like it *fingers crossed* .
Your P.O.V
I was sitting alone in my house craving for some company. My parents were out of town for a couple of days and I've been left alone garding the house in case something happens or someone came. Don't get me wrong, I'm a real chicken when it comes to staying alone in a big house for two days straight, because I imagine things and sounds, and that really freak the hell out of me. The only solution that seemed quite reasonable for me at that time was to call my best friend HeoSoek cause he's the only one who can come right away and spend the night with me here.
+phone call+
- Hey j-hope.
- Oh hi Y/N, wassup?
- Uhm... I was wondering, could you please come and spend the night with me at my house? You see, my parents are out of town for two days, and I bet you do know about my fear of being left alone...
- Yeah. Yeah. Yeah... Don't worry I'll be right away!
- Oh thank god, thank you so much J ... You really are my only hope. Come quick, I'm already starting to hear some noise coming from the kitchen!!
- Okay, I'm on my way. Stay calm 'til I arrive okay? I'll be there in 5mn!
- Okay I'm waiting
+End of call+
Just when I pressed the call's ending bouton, a huge smile enlightened my face... Did I forget to tell you, my best friend since our mothers' womb is also my crush. Oh no no, erase that, he is my lover hihihi. But as soon as that smile disappeared and the horrified expression was present once again on my pale face. The scary loud sound of the thunder was echoing trough the whole house, and the rain was pouring so hard on the rooftop that I though in some point that they were bullets of a gun.
Just when the fear completely dominated me, a strong knock on the door interrupted my terrifying thoughts...
I couldn't move nor open the door, I stayed there hugging my legs on my sofa with my eyes wide open ready to bulge out of their socks.
"Hey Y/N ah, it's me J-Hope... Open up!!" The knocking person outdoor shouted.
I was super relieved knowing that he's already here!
As I opened the door, a drenched by rain Hoseok appeared in front of my doorstep, but I didn't care and just throw myself on him crying on his already wet shirt with my head securely buried in his chest... He didn't hesitate at all and hugged me back shushing me and comforting me by stroking my hair and calming words.
"- Shuuush... It's okay now, it's over now... I'm right here. Don't be scared anymore, I won't be going anywhere... Now calm down hun!
- I- I thought you... You were gonna ditch and not come ... Thank you oppa... Thank you so much for coming *I said sobbing*
- How could I not come when the most precious person on earth for me is left alone in the house on this rainy night?
Now let's get inside before you catch cold, I don't wanna add water to mud by making you sick over my drenched clothes!!"
As he said that, I realesed him from the hug and smiled at his sweet words. We walked straight to my bedroom and he changed to some shorts and a Tee (yup, he has a spare of his clothes in my house just like I do in his house... As I said earlier, we are best friends since our mothers' womb) then we positioned ourselves under my covers in bed hugging because of this cold night... But what can I say, sleep just wouldn't knock on our door this "fortunate" night and I found myself drowned by the sea in his eyes that were burying right through my soul.
Our heads were slowly getting nearer by each second, and now an inch was all that keeps his face away from mine. He kept gazing between my eyes and my lips and I could see in his eyes the pure lust and firing passion. I couldn't hold myself anymore and just closed that gape separating us by a long deep kiss. He suddenly licked my lower lip asking for a passage into my small hot cavern of which I agreed diligently, once he slipped his tongue in my throat, our tongues battled for dominance until he completely won deserving him a full tour in my mouth without skipping the slitest part of it.
His lips left my mouth to attack my jaw then slowly turning to my neck leaving butterfly kisses behind...
He sucked on my neck making me moan in pleasure as he hit my soft spot; I sensed him smirking on my skin before biting and licking my sensitive part once again.
I moan his name bringing his face close "S-stop teasing me" I said breathlessly and sealing it with a deep rough kiss.
J-Hope slipped his hand under my shirt while hovering over me with our lips never disconnected, his hand pulling my shirt off and squeezing my left breast causing me to moan in his mouth. He abandoned my lips once again to get his tongue on my hard nipple... He kept on sucking and encircling my left breast with his tongue while massaging the other one with his free hand. His other hand already slipped in my underpants and started fingering me, I kept surpressing my moans by biting harder my lower lip every time he added a finger to his already thrusting finger.... As he inserted the third one, my back arched from too much pleasure "Don't hold back baby!" He commanded me as twisting his fingers inside me
"J-Hope *panting* I think I'm going to cum" I said breathlessly which caused him to thrust harder and faster making me finally release on his fingers. He licked them and complimented me on how tasty I was while kissing me once again in order for me to taste myself.
"Okay, now my turn" he said readying himself to eventually end my suffering and enter me. He slowly slipped his member inside me while whispering sweet things and kissing me gently to take my mind away from the pain (I couldn't even notice when he undid his pants and pulled his boxers off him). Once I was used to his size, he accelerated his speed whilst digging harder in me to find my soft spot....
"Ugh... O-oppa right.. right there!" I finally managed to say in the middle of my moaning mess. He suddenly encreased his speed and pulled my legs over his shoulders for a better access; I digged my nails in his back which totally satisfied him.... After a little session of moaning, thrusting and gritting, we finally reached our climax in the same time. I shut my eyes tightly while he groaned and gritted his teeth when releasing.
"Y/N-ah... that was amazing!" HeoSoek said panting while positioning himself beside me holding me by my waist. I snuggled closer to him and declared "It sure was..."
"- Y/N I need to tell you something important!
-Yes??
-I love you. I loved you before, I love you now, and I promise I'll love you for the rest of my life! Can you please be mine forever?
-Oppa!!...
-Hmm?
-I love you more" *I kissed him dearly and longingly*
And that's the last thing I remember doing before drifting both to dreamland while holding each other closely ...
*THE END*
I am sorry for this rated chapter (no, just kidding. I'm actually proud of myself for being able to pull this out)
Fyeeeeuuuww, who would've thought that writing something like this is actually soo hard *sigh with a smile*..
Thank you yoreobun and don't forget :
I sarrang you :* :* :* ♥♥♥