Imagine #07: Zico of Block-B

⚠⚠⚠⚠ You already know what this means...
Your P.O.V

It was a rainy day and I had to work of course.

 My boss was the frustrating part of all...

I won't lie, he's really young and handsome, he's always wearing weird clothes that I wish I had them with all my heart in my wardrobe cause they're just SO FREAKING AWESOME.

 And another thing, he's always there really early in the morning which puts me in a really bad position if I'm late, well because I'm his secretery.

 Uhm cross that, I'm his PERSONAL secretery: yeah that means I can work just for him and no-one else, he could also ask me in the middle of the night and I should necessarily be at his wishes. 

I arrived at the company two minutes late. Ugh now he's gonna scold me for this fucking couple of minutes! 

"- You're late!

- I know and I'm so sorry. But there was trafic and I couldn't get here any earlier because there's rain...

- And what does rain have to do with all of this?!? 

- Oh sir it absolutely does! Like I have to wear these very high heals because of your stupid bet last week!!!

- Oh that!!... Haha-haha

- Yeah HA.HA. Now I should be extremely careful or I'll end up twisting my ankle, and so if I ran to here then there's a big possibility of hurting myself. 

- Well that would teach you to not play a bet with me next time!

- Oh yeah, I bet I'll get punished if I do huh?!?

- Oh I like how you analyse things so quickly. And yes you'll be punished dear

- Haha just like that. Oh I wanna see that!

- Oh really? Look I'm not an abusing person and I'm such a man of my words; so if you want to try it on then BET!!

- Oh puh-lease do you think you're scaring me with that? Pffft... Man I BET you won't do something about it even if you wanted to!

- And why is that princess? *smug grin* 

Why the hell is he leaning closer ?!?!?

- Because we are in the company *like duh!?!*

- Oh honey that is my latest worry cause its so fixable in my punishment! *smirks while eying me*"

Just then, he got up from the edge of his desk and headed straight to the door, locked it, closed the officiant curtains, went back to where I was standing and circled his hand around my waist bringing me closer to him til I felt his hot minty breath brushing against my face while I just stood there frozen with my eyes fixed on his lusty ones.

'- I warned you of doing that bet!'

 And just when I was about to protest, he crashed his lips onto mine kissing them hungrily with his hand behind my neck bringing me closer to deepen the kiss more.