☺︎︎ 𝟣 || 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐈𝐍𝐕𝐈𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍.

[Y/N]

-

MY DAY IS VERY RELAXED SO FAR.

I have finished all my horrible homework in no time and spend my money on some chocolates. And trust me my money is worth that chocolate, chocolate is the best thing ever and you can't tell me otherwise.

I jump onto my bed and open my laptop to watch some Netflix, I pull the covers above me for comfort and warmt. Once I log in and click on Netflix I go to search the series I want to watch, outer banks.

I start watching season one episode one until I hear my doorbell ring, my heart starts beating faster when I remember I'm home alone. My mom or dad is not here to open the door and receive the package. So I have no choice but to stand up and answer the door, to a complete stranger.

I carefully walk down the stairs and make my way over to the front door just to see that no one was there, only a few letters were dropped inside the mailbox.

I glance through the little window to see a black car driving away from my house, must have been the postman, but for a postman he was driving a really weird car. Well atleast for a postman, it looked like a very expensive car, it was all black and it shimmered when the sun shone on it.

My mind shifted back to the letters that were left on the doormat inside, I grab them and take a look for who they are.

For my dad, from his work and For my mom, from grandma and surprisingly also one for me. I never get cards or letters only on Christmas or a Holiday so I wonder from who it was, maybe from my grandma she loves to make custom cards and randomly send them to people.

I take a look at the envelope, it had golden edges and a golden poststamp, to me it looked very fancy and neat almost like an invitation to a party or a fancy ball.

I decided to open it immediately and the inside shocked me, it is an invitation to a royal ball that takes place in a mansion just fifteen minutes away from here. It didn't have a name on it only an adres, but why for me? Isn't it weird to have a 16-year-old at a royal party? My mind couldn't stop questioning why.

And another weird thing was that I have never heard of a mansion here nearby.

I take a look at the front of the envelope again and to my confirmation my name was indeed written on it. For me, not to anyone else, only for me. This is weird, very weird, I definitely don't know anyone there, but I should probably still go. I mean it's a royal ball! This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity, who wouldn't go?!

As I head back to my room I'm already imagining about which dress I should wear, or maybe I should buy a new one, something fancy maybe? Yes, definitely.

-

[MASON]

-

IM HOME ALONE AND TAKE A LITTLE BREAK FROM PLAYING FORTNITE.

I hear the postman deliver some letters and cards through the mailbox, I walk up to the front door and see a fancy black car riding away but think nothing of it.

I grab the letters and also see one for me surprisingly, I drop the letters for my other family members on the table and head back to my room with the letter in my hand.

I examine it before opening it, it has my name on it but it looks definitely to fancy to just be a letter or something, must be an invitation, but to what? A party? A birthday? Something else? The only way to find out is to open the envelope and see what's inside, so that's exactly what I did.

I open it just to see an invitation just as I expected but I didn't expect it to be to a royal ball. Why would I get invited to a royal ball? And who invited me there? I read through the letter in confusion but there was no name to be found only an adres.

The adres was not very far from here if I could guess like fifteen minutes away, the problem is I don't know anyone there.

But what could hurt getting to know some new people, making some friends?

I decided to go and put on my best suit, you know, gotta dress fancy, not everyone goes to a royal ball everyday.