☹︎ 𝟨|| 𝐖𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐃𝐄 𝐈𝐓.

[NO ONES POV]
-

THE TWO TEENAGERS EYE EACHOTHER IN HORROR.

"We have to find a way out." Mason says as he stares at the blood covered sink. Y/N turns on the sink and all the blood washes away with the water causing Mason to shift his gaze over to her. "I agree." She says while walking up to the door but Mason stops her by taking her wrist.

"Let me go first." He says while making his way torwards the door to go see if they could leave the bathroom safely. "Such a gentleman." Y/N whispers while rolling her eyes but she couldn't help but smile.

They safely stepped into the hallways without anyone noticing, whoever might have been watching or following them was close to finding them though.

They ran and ran through the halls they heard weird sound and noises everywhere, it was like a shadow was following them everywhere they went. Like a secret camera was always pointed on their faces.

And maybe they were right.

"Why is there no exit?!" Y/N complains, her feet hurting from running on her bare feet everywhere, her white heels were probably drowned in blood, no- she saw them drowning in blood.

Speaking of blood, Mason turned around and saw blood seeping through every hole or crack in the mansion. They both got flashback to when they were trapped, this didn't look good for them.

This didn't look good at all.

They quickly ran around the corner just to see a black bow tie laying on the ground, the crimson red liquid only came closer and closer.

It was dangerously close, they couldn't go any other way, they were trapped again. Both of them watched in horror as the bow tie got burned and swallowed by the blood. That was another reason to run, but where could they go?

"We're gonna officially die!!" Y/N yelled but Mason grabs her hand. "Not today, not on my watch." He says pushing the only door open they could enter through.

They enter quickly just to see waterfalls of blood streaming down the white walls. "How are we ever gonna get out now?" Y/N asks a small tear streaming down her cheek.

Mason took her hands in his. "I'm gonna find a way out I swear." He reassures her but she shakes her head. "But you can't Mason-" He interrupts her. "Y/N. Do you trust me?" He says and she looks at him in confusion but a little smile shows up on her face. "How would I know that I can trust you, Mason."

"You can trust me, I promise." He says wiping a salty tear from her cheek. She nods. "I trust you."

And just like that he takes her hand and they make their way around the river of blood. If Y/N wasn't trying to escape she would watch and call it 'the painly blood river'.

Mason took her to the window but everyone who entered could immediately see it was to high to reach. "How are we gonna get out if the window is up there?!" Y/N exclaims but Mason was starting to climb on the book shelf making his way up while avoiding the blood that was leaking from everywhere.

"Come on, what are you waiting for?" He exclaims worriedly as he eyes Y/N from the window sill. Y/N takes a very deep breath before climbing up carefully.

As she was almost at the top Mason reaches out for her hand but blood starts dripping form the ceiling and burns Y/N's hand. Their grip slips away but Mason could grab her by the waist and bring her up the window just in time.

They quickly climb out and jump down on the grass, Y/N holding her hand in pain. "Are you okay?!" Mason exclaims now more worried that ever.

Y/N's hand was entirely red and had a lot of burn marks. It burned a lot and judging by her face it hurt quite a lot to, it looked very painful.

Mason rushed to her side and Y/N sat up. "This is sadly not cranberry juice." She says forcing a smile on her face but she was still in pain.

Mason noticed and hugged her closely and didn't want to let go just yet, he was comfortable in this position and Y/N was to. They were comfortable in eachothers arms, that's not the moment they realize they have feeling for one another.

That is the moment they realize they should confess.

"Look, Mason I really lik-" Mason cut her of by caressing her cheek and giving her a sweet passionate kiss. This felt right, they were two puzzle pieces that fitted perfectly, they were two broken half's that made one whole. They were complete now.

When they pulled back bright smiles danced on their faces. "We made it."