☺︎︎ 𝟤 || 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐀 𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄?

[NO ONES POV]
-

Y/N JACKSON STRODE DOWN THE STAIRS IN HER WHITE SILK DRESS.

When her parents spotted her they eyed her in awe, she looked absolutely gorgeous. Her hair and make-up was done perfectly.

"Do not get to much attention from the boys huh?" Her dad says causing her mom to hit him on the arm. "Oh come on let her have a little fun tonight." Her mom says while Y/N herself rolls her eyes at her parents. They were two entirely different people but still they fell in love.

"Everything is gonna be fine I'll just be back late." She reassured her parents it would all go well and she would have a good time.

Just as she walked out of the front door she saw her mom and dad smiling proudly. "She's all grown up now." Her mom says causing Y/N to roll her eyes again and continue her walk down the street.

She made her way to the mansion a lot more faster than she thought, she walked up to the front door to see everything decorated in gold from the outside.

It looked all fancy and it suprised Y/N that she's never seen this before.

There is a man in a neat suit standing at the front door greeting all the guests. As Y/N arrived by the door he greeted her with a nice hello but just as she was about to step inside he whispered something in her ear. "Prepare for an unforgettable night when you dare to enter."

Y/N looked at him in confusion as he innocently smiled at her, she decided to ignore it and made her way inside.

As she enters, the inside made butterflies swarm in the pit of her stomach, it was phenomenal and amazing. Everything was gold decorated and there hung gorgeous painting everywhere, there was even a large chandelier hanging in the middle of the ballroom.

Everyone was dressed up very fancy so Y/N made the right choice by also choosing a fancy outfit for this occasion. She walked further the ballroom in to see couples dancing and swaying to the relaxing music, their dresses flowing like the wind. Everything in perfect rhythm like the sound of the music thay echoed through the room.

This looked like a dream, it felt like Y/N was floating on the clouds. There hung a nice and cozy realm in the air.

Her eyes suddenly redirected when they landed on someone entering, it was a boy.

He had dark blonde curly hair and was wearing a black suit with silver rings on his fingers. There was no point in denying that he was handsome, very handsome actually.

But as Y/N looked around she only saw people that look way above her age, like around thirty or up. But when her gaze flickered to the boy again she questioned how old could he be? They both looked around the same age, but why were all the other people older. Maybe the invitations went wrong after all.

Both Y/N and the boy locked eyes and before she knew it he was making her way over to her. "Hello." He greets Y/N with a smile to which she returns one. "Hi."

"It's a bit weird huh isn't it?" He asks to which she answers in confusion. "What?" "That we are the only teenagers here." He replies and she nods agreeing with him.

"Well, because this is a royal ball.. do you want to dance with me?" He asks and a small smile creeps up on Y/N's face. "Yeah, ofcourse." She replies and he holds out his hand for her to take and she takes it without hesitation.

He brings her to the center of the ballroom and intertwines one hand with hers and the other travels to her waist. She has one hand intertwined with him and the other rested on his shoulder. They begin to slowly sway to the music while holding eachother practically copying the other couples.

"Oh my god." He hears Y/N mumble to herself. "Something wrong?" He asks looking down at her. "I totally forgot to ask your name, I'm sorry." Y/N tells him but he just laughs. "Don't worry it's fine, I'm Mason by the way. No need to apologize." He says smiling. "Y/N." The girl says nervously.

During the song Y/N starts to notice weird things like shadows on the walls but Y/N for a fact knew they didn't look like they were human shadows. If they were human she would've recognized it, but this looked more like a spiky creature. And also weird voices echoed in the hallways. The music that was played sounded like creepy whispers and Y/N's eyes seem to scan the room.

When the song and their little moment came to a stop Y/N noticed another thing,

There were a lot of people missing.