☹︎ 𝟧 || 𝐈𝐓𝐒 𝐀 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐏.

[NO ONES POV]
-

THEY WERE TRAPPED INSIDE AS THE BLOOD MADE THEIR WAY TORWARDS THEM.

It was like the wall had a horrible wound and it wouldn't stop bleeding, the blood made their way almost reaching Y/N and Mason. "Please tell me that isn't blood." Mason says his voice shaky, trying to kick the door open but it wouldn't budge. They were really trapped inside this room.

Would they get killed? Or drown? "Please tell me it's cranberry juice or something." Y/N pleaded as she stood behind Mason praying that the door would open. "It's cranberry juice." Mason says trying to calm Y/N down a bit, but all he got was a glare from her.

Y/N's white heels where now ruined and gone, she took them of because they hurt her feet, her money all gone!, the blood absorbed them completely. Y/N yelped the red liquid they suspected was blood reached her foot. "It burns!" She exclaims causing Mason to only try harder to open the door, they were both very desperate.

The door suddenly burst open causing them to fall outside and hit the opposite wall. Mason stood up and helped Y/N stand they watched as the blood seeped through the door, they wasted no time and went running again. Y/N on her bare feet, poor girl.

Just to be met with creepy man again, this time he came running torwards them in a very fast speed. They quickly turned around and headed the other way, Mason pulling Y/N with him hand in hand.

They found the doors of the ballroom but the doors wouldn't budge, again the door was locked but they could hear voices and music inside.

It seemed like the ball wasn't over yet, because it wasn't. It's just that the people there were trapped inside, and they didn't even know it themselves. Y/N and Mason look at eachother and a flash of realization washes over them.

"The invitation was a trap." Y/N says worriedly looking at the boy in front of her. "Everyone here is going to die." He says with furrowed brows. "How can we get out of here?" Y/N asks while going through her hair with her hand.

"I have no idea, every door seems to be locked. It seems that there's no way out." Y/N looks at him, Mason hasn't seen that look from Y/N this whole evening. It was like she was giving up already, but they couldn't. "I don't want to die." She whispers quietly as tears begin to form in her eyes, Mason notices and doesn't hesitate to pull her into a warm embrace.

They snap their head around when they hear loud foot steps echoing through the hall. Just as Mason expected, the creepy guy was running torwards where they stood.

Oh yeah he was still following them, they were just having a moment and that guy must interrupt again.

Mason grabs Y/N's hand just like all the other times they have ran and Y/N wasn't thinking about dying anymore only about surviving right now.

Mason found the restroom and pushed both of them in a small toilet stall, locking the door immediately.

Y/N tried to control her heavy breathing and Mason noticed so he pulls her into a hug again, they were already close in the small stall but now it looked like they couldn't get closer.

They hear someone enter and exactly know who it is by the loud footsteps. Y/N gets tense and hugs Mason even closer if that was even possible. They pray he wouldn't see their foots, Mason squeezes his eyes shut. Y/N flinches as she hears a stall door being kicked open.

Both of them try to be as quiet as possible and to their suprise it worked, the man left again and didn't know they were there.

They both let out a heavy sigh of relief and finally looked at eachother. They didn't dare to break eyecontact, Y/N could drown in those gorgeous chocolate brown eyes of his.

Mason's hand slowly and softly caressed her cheek while Y/N's arms slide behind his neck feeling his curls tickle her fingers. They both lean in and Y/N can already feel his breathing on her lips but they were interrupted by someone storming into the restroom angrily.

They look through the little crack in the toilet door and see a lady in a flower dress wash her hands by the sink. "Is this the woman's toilet?!" Mason whisper yells causing Y/N to giggle, once the woman has left they come out of the toilet stall, but they have a shocked expression on their face as they see the sink the woman just washed her hands at. The sink was covered in red liquid.

Blood.