chapter 3~ Talking with the alpha

Samuals p o v

" Alpha you sent for me '' yes Antonio i did send for you i have to ask you a question is Angel you're sister ? or was all four of you adopted ? " well we was all adopted but Angel is the one we all worry about she is the reason we moved from Vegas why ? '' because there was a guy in Angels room today while she was at school he when i found him he was searching through her thing's he told me that Angel is his fiancee and then she left Vegas without any word and now i am worried because she is in danger i can feel it . Do you know where Angel is now Dino ? " no alpha i have not seen her since dinner  when she looked upset about something ''.

Knock Knock  come in " hi Antonio " hi Alpha '' Angel hi what can I do for you honey '' well I am wondering if I can go to movie night with my friend's Alena and Lucy tonight ''  yes you can where is this movie night taking place ? " I am going to see her tomorrow at school so I will ask then and let you know Oh who left this note and this magazine for me ? '' no one in this pack . " why '' (asked Dino) " because I found them in my bedroom on my bed and there is only two scent's one is of a male that I've met before  and the other belongs to you Alpha '' no Angel I didn't put that in you're bed room but I found a guy in there today he said that  you're his fiancée and that you left Vegas without any word but when I found him he was looking through you're thing's.

             Antonio p o v

Alpha " yes Carlos what can I do for you '' actually I just wanted to say that there is three people down stairs two girl's for Angel and a guy to see you " did the girl's give you there name's Carlos'' yes Alpha Lucy and Alena but the guy said that he want's to meet you so he could talk to you pack stuff. " OK thank you Carlos you can go now '' yes Alpha.

                              Dino p o v

Alpha i did my round's and there was this scent i think we have met this guy before and if i am right then Angel is in danger again and she has'nt found her mate yet. " i know what you mean that is why we have got this other Alpha coming to see us i hope that she like's him also hoping that this guy is her mate ''.

                                             Angel p o v

  " Are you ready Angel '' yes Alpha i am ready to go down stairs we got near the bottom where our guest's are when Alpha Samual says " you can call me dad OK Angel'' yeah OK (i think).Hi girls " hi they say in unison  dad this is Alena i point to the girl on my left and this is Lucy i point to the girl on my right " Hello girl's '' he greeted them. So why don't we have movie night here instead Is it ok with you Dad can they stay for tonight please i wanted to study with them and watch a movie  as well  " only if it is alright with them '' So Lucy are you staying here tonight " i wish i could but i can't i got to get home in half hour ''. What about you Alena i ask but got no answer so i look at her face and she is staring in the eyes of my Alpha , Alena are you staying tonight or do you have to go home too " huh what '' are you staying tonight or going back home " give me a few minuets to phone my parent's up no sorry my parent's are going out tonight and i am going with them '' OK it don't matter see you tomorrow at school bye good night.

                                  Alpha CHATAN    p o v

Hello Alpha CHATAN " hi Alpha Samual what can i help you with this fine evening '' as you know i am looking for my mate and i think that she is here can you help me find her " CHATAN asked, yes i can setup a pack meeting tomorrow as our younger pack member's are in bed. oh Antonio please set up the spare bedroom on the third floor for Alpha CHATAN please '' Yes Alpha Samual i will go fix it up for him it will take me five minutes to make it presentable for a alpha i will get Angel to help me. " OK Antonio just hurry '' so Alpha Samual who exactly is Angel and how old is she " well Angel is new to my pack and also took my last name i made them do that Antonio,Carlos and Dino is Angels brother's and angel's mom is called Cara and also Angel is only fifteen why do you ask'' oh i am just curious that's all " yes Alpha Samual you called '' Hi Cara no Alpha CHATAN is wondering about Angel so I was telling him about how old she is and her brothers which she adopted as her own brothers and also you as her mom''. "oh right I am sorry I didn't know that he is another Alpha '' that is All right Cara why doesn't Angel look like Antonio,Carlos or Dino and also Angel doesn't look like you'' that would be because I adopted all of them you see I am part shifter but my Animal hasn't come out in over 300 years and I am also half Angel that is why none of them look like me '' aah well that explains it " Alpha CHATAN Alpha Samual the bedroom is finished now so if you want i could show you to you're room'' yes Antonio that would be most kind'' so how do you like our pack house Alpha CHATAN '' it is a beauty full house nice and regale. " oh we are here already this is you're room while you are here i hope that you enjoy you're time here with us good night Alpha CHATAN '' good night Antonio.