Chapter 4 ~ Meeting The Hawk

Angel P O V

I just woken up because of the noise i heard i am looking at my window and it is open a little and so is my balcony doors ( oh great i have got to close the window's and the balcony doors oh joy ) so i go close them and i hear a noise that sound like wing's flapping and then a movement scare the life out of me so i run out of my bedroom and down the hall and then run straight in to the Alpha's bedroom ( i guess you're wondering which Alpha i went to the only one i feel safe with up to now and that is Alpha CHATAN ) .

so now i am inside Alpha CHATAN bedroom and i notice that he is not in here so i walk over to the bathroom he is not there either i know that because the door is already open so i go out of his room and then go down stairs so i can get a drink of ice cold milk ( well i am a cat after all ) i took only three sips of the milk when i saw a Hawk then i dropped my glass on the floor and screamed my head off the ran out of the kitchen and in to Alpha Samual then he went in to the kitchen and saw Alpha CHATAN in there picking up the broken glass off the floor  " Angel why are you screaming and running out of the kitchen'' ? i'me sorry Alpha Samual but i saw a big Hawk and also my bedroom window and the balcony doors was open i was looking for Alpha CHATAN when i could not find him i came to get some milk and that was when the Hawk terrified me and then i ran into you. 

" Angel i am sorry for scaring you but i am a Hawk shifter you have seen me before i am you're protector '' says Alpha CHATAN he touched my face with his knuckles and i felt sparks of electric shocks come from him he looks at me and i get lost in his eyes then he picks me up bridal style and takes me upstairs to bed in my bedroom.  (A/N CHATAN is Angel protector and the sparks she feel's is that of safty because he is one of her protectors she feels the same withe the other one's and will meet her mate's soon)

Alpha CHATAN can you stay with me until i fall a sleep please " Yes Angel my sweet caring Kitty cat you sleep I'm not going any where '' .

When i finally woke up at 6:49 in the morning i went for a shower i used Lilly Of The Valley soap and I used my honey shampoo rinsed it out and then used my honey conditioner rinsed that out and then started to wash my body with my Lilly Of The Valley Soap rinsed off and then got dried off then used my Vanilla body butter, brushed my teeth  and went to brush my hair then got dressed in my jean's and a lovely top with a picture of wolves' on it and then wore my black converse's then went down stairs for breakfast and had a piece of toast and a small sandwich all from brown bread and i also had some milk my favourite drink  and then i started to cook some bacon  eggs and some cheese on toast for the pack ( what I'm not good at cooking at all ) " Good morning Angel how did you sleep '' oh hi Saul I had a nice sleep how was you're sleep Saul " i had a strange dream that there was a Hawk  here in the kitchen and a Falcon in you're bedroom last night '' said Saul. " that would be because there was a Hawk here in the kitchen that was me and CHAYTON was in Angel's bedroom protecting her from harm as was i you see Angel CHAYTON is also you're protector there is other's among us what keep you from harms way just like we have done all you're life '' thank you CHATAN that means a lot to me.  Saul where is you're sister Zamora she is a nice person  " she is taking a shower i don't like to disturb her when she is in the shower she get's vicious ''  

                                                Samual    P O V

Good morning every one  OK every one we have an other Alpha coming today to meet the She-Wolves so Angel you are not going to school today " why Alpha Samual why can't i go to school '' because i said so  and i am transferring you to the pack school and also we are going to get Lucy and Alena to go to the same school as you so don't worry and also you will have you're body guards there to keep you safe from all harm OK so where is Cara so i can tell her " Alpha we have a breech on the border of the Forrest facing the bedroom with the Angel statue on the balcony  at the west side of the perimeter ''  OK thank you Jason " oh and another thing Alpha he is demanding that we give Angel to him he also look's drunk and unstable; if you ask my opinion he looks worse than rouges to me '' OK i Will come and have a look at this guy we can take him to the holding sells. " Alpha Samual i will come with you to this guy if you want me to help you out there '' no CHATAN i dont need you're help out there you need to keep Angel safe. so with that i go out side and run to where this guy is and notice he is looking at Angel's bedroom.