3.

"Girl, they let you have all that ass at work?" Anisa teased, hugging her friend across the table

"You know it's just an illusion of the hips," Mya giggled, "but are you for real? Does my butt look bigger?"

Mya twisted her body and turned her head as if she were an owl and could see her rear. A smile tugged at her lips as the thought of a bigger butt had her eager to show it off. After all, she'd been slim all her life. If Anisa was seeing an ass, it was a miracle that needed to be shared with the world.

"Don't get a big head, you're still team lil booty. It just looks extra lifted in those slacks," Anisa replied, bringing Mya back down to earth. Her face contorted into a frown.

The two women decided to meet up for lunch and catch each other up on their weeks. Today seemed like the perfect day as it was Friday and the weather was extremely nice. Plus, Mya worked from home on Fridays and Anisa had a client reschedule, so everything aligned perfectly. They decided to meet at a boho themed restaurant that sold authentic Mexican cuisine. It was Anisa's suggestion solely for the aesthetic, so that left Mya with the responsibly of sifting through reviews to ensure the food was quality as well. It had 4.7 stars, so it was yet another thing that worked out for both of them.

"Everything looks so good! What are you considering?" Anisa asked, panning her eyes over the large menu.

"I don't know," Mya shrugged, "I was thinking about getting the chicken enchiladas with rice, but they have so much to choose from. I don't wanna get the same thing I get at Tlayuda."

"Word...That southwestern soup looks good. Ooh! They have ceviche!" Anisa exclaimed, provoking a hard eye roll from Mya.

"You've never even had ceviche before. All you know is rich people eat it."

"Bullshit! I've had ceviche," Anisa defended with a scowl, "and what's wrong with emulating the life of the wealthy? Is that not how you manifest wealth?"

"I'm pretty sure eating food you hardly like has little effect on the probability of being wealthy," Mya mumbled as she compared the images of the enchilada special to the ACP.

Anisa just kissed her teeth, rolling her eyes at the comment. The two continued to browse through the menu. Eventually, Anisa ordered the ceviche as an appetizer and the soup as her entree. Mya ordered birria tacos, which Anisa thought was the epitome of low class food as it had to be eaten with your hands and it was extremely messy, especially with the consomé. Let Mya tell it, though; she didn't give a fuck.

"So, what does the rest of your day look like?" Mya asked between bites.

"I have to meet Jan, the woman I was telling you about that has the really nice closet? I mean homegirl has all of Saks in there. But yeah, that's at 3:15. Then, I have to meet with a guy this evening around 6. He's throwing a Mardi Gras party and wants it to be this big to-do," Anisa said, wiping the corners of her mouth with the napkin.