Chapter 8

In the days that followed the moonlit vigil, a sense of tranquility settled over the castle. Gabriel and his warriors continued their training with unwavering dedication, their skills honed to a razor's edge. Paris watched from the sidelines, her admiration for Gabriel growing with each passing day.

As the next full moon approached, whispers of a momentous occasion began to spread throughout the kingdom. It was time for Gabriel and Paris to formalize their bond under the watchful gaze of the moon—a mating ceremony steeped in tradition and significance.

On the eve of the full moon, the castle courtyard was adorned with flowers and torches, casting a warm glow upon the gathering crowd. Gabriel stood at the center, his gaze fixed on Paris with a mixture of love and reverence. Beside him, Paris stood resplendent in a gown of shimmering silver, her eyes shining with anticipation.

As the moon rose high overhead, casting its luminous light upon the ceremony, Gabriel stepped forward, his voice steady and strong. "Paris," he began, his words ringing out across the courtyard, "from the moment our paths first crossed, I knew you were destined to be by my side. You are my equal, my confidante, and my heart. Today, I pledge myself to you, body and soul, for all eternity."

Tears glistened in Paris's eyes as she took Gabriel's hand in hers, her voice barely a whisper. "Gabriel," she replied, her heart overflowing with emotion, "you are my rock, my protector, and my love. With you, I am whole. Today, I give myself to you, freely and without reservation, until the end of time."

And with that, Gabriel and Paris sealed their bond with a tender kiss, their love igniting like a flame in the darkness. As the cheers of the gathered crowd echoed through the night, they knew that together, they would face whatever trials lay ahead, their bond unbreakable under the eternal gaze of the moon.

As the festivities continued into the night, Gabriel and Paris danced beneath the stars, their hearts intertwined as one. And as they disappeared into the shadows, hand in hand, they knew that their journey was just beginning—a journey filled with love, loyalty, and the enduring strength of their bond forged in the light of the moon.