Chapter 5

(This is the puppy that Gabriel buys Paris)

I woke up the next day feeling like a new person all together. I decided that today I was going to ask Gabriel if we could go shopping like he said we would. I headed to the bathroom to do my normal morning routine and then got dressed into a black crop top, black skinny jeans and heeled combat boots which gabriel had asked one of the female pack memebers for yesterday.

I headed down the stairs to find Gabriel. I didnt know where he was so I decided to follow his scent which lead to to an office by the looks of it. I opened the door and saw gabriel sitting behind a desk looking to be having a very heated argument with someone.

"I DONT CARE WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO JUST DO IT AND DONT GET CAUGHT!!!"........."JUST DO IT!!"........"DO I HAVE TO COME THERE AN DO IT MYSELF!!"........"GOOD AND DO IT PROPERLY THIS TIME OR I WILL BANISH YOU!!"

I didnt listen to the rest of the coversation but I decided to come back in a little while once he has cooled down a bit. I didnt like this side of Gabriel. This side of him scared me but it showed me that whoever was on the other end of that line really must have pissed him off.

1 HOUR LATER

Gabriel had finally cooled down and said yes when I asked him if he could take me shopping to get my own clothes. He also said that after we have finished he has a little suprise for me. I wonder what that could be. I had already tried asking hime what it is but he wouldnt tell me. He said and I quote:

"Stop asking me otherwise I wont take you shopping at all. You can walk round naked no actually thats a bad idea wouldnt want someone to see you naked, only I can see you naked." HA im your dreams perv.

Anyways we finally made it to the mall and he gave me a plastic rectangle. I asked him what its for and he told me that its a credit card to pay for things on rather than carring money round all the time. He told me that I could go and get anything I wanted and to meet him back at the water fountain at 2pm exactly.

After I found all the clothes that I wanted to, it was 2:05pm. SHIT I WAS SUPPOSED TO MEET GABRIEL 5 MINUTES AGO!!!!!!!!

I ran as fast as I could and saw Gabriel pacing around when I walked up to him he sensed my presence and turned around he glared at me with so much anger in his eyes that my eyes starting welling up with tears. A whimper escaped my mouth and his eyes softed once he realise how scared he made me.

He told me that to go to the car and that he will take care of my bags for me as he still had to get my suprise.
Once we reached the car, he put my bags in the boot and handed me a blindfold. He tied the blindfold around my head and helped me get into the car. I felt him reach across me to plug my seatbelt in. His hand brushed my arm and I felt tingles travel from my arm all the way to my heart. I sighed in content.

The car ride couldnt have been very long only about 15 minutes or so. When suddenly the car came to a stop. Gabriel left me in the car with the blindfold still on and came back around 5 minutes later. He unplugged my seatbelt and took my hand. He lead me up some stairs and through a door. I head small whimpers coming from around the room.
Gabriel finally told me to take my blindfold off once I was kneeling on the ground.

I took it off and it took a while for my eyesight to adjust but once it did the most adorable puppy I have ever seen was infront of me. It seemed very scared of my to start off with but once the puppy smelt my hand it was soon playing tug-of-war with my fingers.

I turned to Gabriel and asked him why I was here. He explained to me that the puppy was the suprise. He thought that while he was away on business trips it would be best that I had some company with me.

The owner of the puppy looked at me and told me that the puppy was a little girl and that she doesnt have a name yet so that I got to name her.

Lillie is what I named this adorable 10 week old pup.

We got a cardboard box to put the puppy in for the moment and headed to the pet store. We bought her everything she would need:
•Food
•Bowls
•Bed
•Toys
•Blanket
•Treats
•Collar
And many more but these were just the basics.

We eventually got home around 7pm as we decided to stop an get food on the way home. We set Lillies things up in our room for the time being until she grew a bit older. We got Lillie out of her box and placed her on the bed where she immedietley snuggled down for the night.

Me and Gabriel decided to watch The Fault in our Stars and managed to get half way through before he got a call that he had some paperwork still to do. Once the movie was finished I put in The Notebook. I somehow managed to fall asleep during the movie and only stirred in my sleep when I heard Gabriel enter the room and got ready for bed.

" I love you Paris. Your the best thing that has happened to me in a long while" He said this as he laid down beside me and kissed my forehead.

"I love you too Gabriel" I muttered. My voice heavy with sleep that I couldnt even make out if that was what I said or not.

Today was a good day and all thanks to Gabriel now we just have to wait and conquer

the future together and defeat anything that stands in our way.

Sorry for taking so long on posting I am trying to finish the rest of the chapters before I post anymore but this was especially for you guys. I want to thank you for still reading and if u have any ideas for more chapters comment below I would love to hear your ideas and add them into the chapters of this book.