Chapter 12

As the full moon bathed the castle in its ethereal glow, anticipation hung thick in the air. Within the walls of their chambers, Paris lay nestled in Gabriel's embrace, her breaths shallow and steady as the moment of their child's arrival drew near.

Outside, the castle bustled with activity as midwives and healers prepared for the blessed event. Gabriel stood watchful at Paris's side, his hand resting gently on her belly, feeling the faint flutter of life within.

With each passing hour, Paris's contractions grew stronger, her grip on Gabriel's hand tightening with each wave of pain. But through it all, Gabriel remained a steadfast pillar of strength, his love a beacon of light in the darkness.

As the moon reached its zenith, Paris's cries filled the room, echoing through the silent halls of the castle. With a final push, she felt the weight of their child leave her body, a cry of new life filling the air.

Tears of joy streamed down Gabriel's cheeks as he beheld their newborn daughter for the first time, her tiny form cradled in Paris's arms. "She's perfect," he whispered, his voice filled with awe and wonder.

Paris smiled through tears of her own as she gazed down at their daughter, her heart overflowing with love. "Our little miracle," she whispered, pressing a tender kiss to the baby's forehead.

And as they held their daughter close, bathed in the soft light of the moon, Gabriel and Paris knew that their lives would never be the same. For in the eyes of their newborn child, they saw the promise of a future filled with love, laughter, and endless possibilities.

As the castle rejoiced in the arrival of its newest member, Gabriel and Paris marveled at the miracle of life, their hearts bursting with gratitude for the precious gift bestowed upon them by the moon.

And as they settled into their newfound roles as parents, they knew that no matter what challenges lay ahead, they would face them together, hand in hand, their love shining bright like the moon in the night sky, guiding them through even the darkest of times.