1

Kyle's POV•

Planes make me feel nauseous. How the pressure hits in your ears, the expensive food that tastes like shit, and the little kid next to me that doesn't know how to shut the fuck up. Why couldn't I atleast be with my parents? But no, I'm stuck with someone's child talking about rocks. It's been awhile since I've stopped listening anyway, as music blasts in my ears.

I don't know what's worse honestly, the plane, or the fact that I'm going back to Colorado? Precisely, I'm going back to South Park, the place I was born. Just when I finally had my place at San Francisco. My dad does some travel shit since he's a lawyer, I don't even know how that makes sense honestly. But yeah, we're going back to South Park, where I abandonned my group friend.

I just didn't feel like distanced friendship would work. But now I feel kinda bad. I wished I would've kept contact, especially Stan. I'll probably just be alone for the rest of High School.

☆ ☆ ☆

As we were finally off the plane, we took a bus for about one hour. Ike was next to me reading a book, and my parents in front of us, as I saw my mom talking and my dad 'listening', his head nodding every few minutes.

The bus was far from helping with my nauseous sensation. I looked at myself at the camera of my phone and my face was white, a really bright white. I stared outside, hoping it would help. It kinda did. I then rested my head on the window and drifted off to a quick nap.

☆ ☆ ☆

I woke up by my mom tapping my shoulder.

"Wake up, Bubbe, we've arrived," She said, as she took my backpack and stormed out of the bus.

"Mhm..," I mumbled, before lazily picking up my suitcase and following her from behind.

We walked for a bit, before standing in front of our house. Not new, but certainly old. The house I used to live in when I was kid.

Next to it was Stan's house. I wonder if he's there, and if he saw me arriving.

I stopped staring as I realized my parents were already inside. It was getting quite dark aswell. I entered the– my house, and everything felt weird. Not that it changed, actually it didn't one bit. It just felt... empty. I was always used of it being filled with portraits of us, random drawings made from Ike, and now everything was gone. Well, atleast for now.

I grabbed my backpack that my mom rested on the old couch and went upstairs, trying to not fall down the stairs since my suitcase and backpack together was really heavy.

I walked through the hallway until I was in my room. It's so weird because the furniture was all still there, except for the bands posters aswell with my albums, books...

I was too tired to install anything or even eat dinner. My mom was yelling at me that it was dinner time, so I just answered by a small 'I'm not hungry'.

I dramatically fell on my bed and realized they weren't any blanket.

"Ah, fuck it," I mumbled to myself, before easily drifting off to sleep.

I wonder how it's going to be like tomorrow at school...

—————————
Ik for now there's not alot of stuff happening but please bear with me 😭