2

•Stan's POV•

I woke up from multiple texts. I already knew who it was. I grabbed my phone and looked at the time.

"Fuck, Wendy, are you fucking serious... It's seven in the morning..," I mumbled, before looking at her messages.

Wendy                                    7:02 am
Good morning my love!!!!
Did you sleep well?
Hello?

Stan                                        7:02 am
Yeah I slept well and u

Wendy                                   7:04 am
Same as you
I can't wait to see you at school today :)

Stan                                       7:05 am
Me too :)

Ugh. Thanks, Wendy, now I can't fall asleep anymore. I decided to just scroll on a random social media on my phone until I felt like preparing myself for school.

I took a quick glance outside and saw a car at Kyle's old house. That's weird, nobody ever moved there after Kyle's family went away.

Talking about Kyle, I'm still pissed and disappointed at him. I don't understand, we were super best friends. One day we were texting telling we missed each other, and the next day he blocked me. Is it because his friends from San Francisco are better than me? Screw him, atleast I know Kenny would never do that.

I decided it was time to 'wake up', since it was now 7:30 am.

I chose random clothes from my wardrobe and put them on. Some baggy black jeans, a blue random shirt and a gray vest. Without forgetting my hat, of course. It's a pretty ugly combo if you want my opinion, but I honestly couldn't give two shits.

I went downstairs with my backpack to see my mom making breakfast, and my dad watching a random show in the living room. Shelley moved out with a boyfriend she met online. Bet he's a pedophile. She probably will come back here soon.

"Hey mom," I said, as I picked up a random sandwich in the fridge and shoved it in my backpack. The cafeteria food sucks so I bring my own.

"Oh, hey honey. I made some pancakes, you want some?", she asked, as she put a pancake on a plate.

"No thanks, I'm not hungry." I replied. She nodded and I waved bye at her, making my way to the living room

"Bye dad," I mumbled, before storming out and walking towards the bus stop, without even waiting for him to say it to me back. I don't know, I just don't like how he treats my mom.

☆ ☆ ☆

When I'm finally at the bus stop, I see the really recognizable Kenny. I mean, no one could miss him with his  bright orange parka.

"Hey dude," I tell him, while standing next to him.

"Hey," He answered.

Me and Kenny are like the fucked up duo: one in love with alcohol, and the other in love with any bitches he can put his hands on. The only thing we relate to is smoking. We often go outside at recess to smoke, just us or sometimes Craig joins in. We don't hang out with Cartman anymore since Kyle went away, because he used to rip on us but a lot worse than how he did with Kyle. I guess he misses to bully Kyle so much that he decided we would be his target. Not anymore though. Me and Kenny couldn't give a fuck anyway if he was left alone, because all he does is make fun of everybody.

"Wanna hang out at mine tonight?" I asked, staring at him.

He thought a moment.

"Yeah, sure. But can I bring my sister? Since this morning my dad is not in a good mood and I don't feel like it's a good idea to leave her alone."

"You can just drop her at one of her friend's house." I shrugged.

He simply nodded and put music on his old phone.

The bus arrived right after, and we sat on the same seat, listening to each other's music in silence.

I like being with Kenny. No conversations are forced. We can rely on our company just by being next to each other, while remaining silent.

☆ ☆ ☆

We finally got out the bus and me and Kenny walked toward our lockers. That's when I saw Cartman running towards us with a mocking smile on his face. For God's sake, the fuck does he want?

"You guys, you guys! The joo is back in town! I repeat, the joo is back in town!" He yelled at us.

I looked at him surprised.

"What? You mean Kyle?" I asked, almost speechless.

"Yes, Kahl is back!"

I then remembered that Kyle probably didn't even give a shit about me. I shrugged it off.

"Okay, I don't care," I replied, walking away with my things.

There's still a little part out of me that wished to see how Kyle changed, and if he's that much of an asshole.

——————————
What do y'all think? Btw I did write 'joo' on purpose I'm not that bad in grammar 😭