3

•Kyle's POV•

Everybody's looking at me as if they'd seen a ghost. I'm glad my parents drove me to school today, or else it would've been so awkward to ride the same bus as Stan and the others.

Cartman saw me and went running towards a group of people. When I looked closer I realized it was Stan and Kenny. Shit. I ran to my locker which was the other way where they were and took my things, to after walk towards my first class, math. Hopefully most of them already forgot who I was.

I sat down on a desk that was the more far I could. Then I saw him.

Stan Marsh.

Right there, sitting the whole other way from me, but still at the front. I looked down to my desk to not meet his gaze. I know he couldn't have forgot me. He wouldn't, right?

The bell finally rang, and the teacher started teaching. I wasn't listening to him. The only thing that was occupying my mind was Stan.

I managed to look up at him and see how he didn't change one bit. Still wearing his blue and red hat, his clothes that didn't fit at all, his blue Converse... He's still the Stan I knew.

I feel even more bad now for what I did. I shouldn't have blocked him. I shouldn't have been influenced by my friends from San Francisco. They weren't that cool. I was more like the loner of the group anyway.

And then, everything in my head made sense, if I apologized, he would forgive me, right? Well of course not, dumbass.

Let's just concentrate on the class instead of him.

☆ ☆ ☆

It was finally lunchtime, and just like I planned, I locked myself in one of the bathroom's cabinet.

I opened my lunchbox, filled with only half a sandwich and an apple that I threw away earlier. I don't really like eating but this morning my mom insisted, so here I am.

I was about to take a second bite when I heard footsteps coming in the bathroom. I quickly swallowed the bite I took to stay quiet. It would be so awkward that at my first day I get made fun of to be a loser eating in the bathroom. My attention then turned towards what it seemed like two guys were talking about.

"What's up, dude?" The first guy asked.

"I don't know, Kenny, it's just I feel like Kyle did change, and maybe he just blocked us by accident..." The second guy said.

HolyshitHolyshitHolyshit. It's Kenny and Stan. And they're talking about me.

"Are you serious, Marsh? Do you really think he would've blocked us by accident?"

They stayed silent for a moment.

"Yeah, you're right."

They then exited the bathroom as fast as they entered.

Fuck. It's all my fault. I shouldn't have done that. But now, what can I do to make them forgive me?

But still, I think I could have chances to apologize to Stan. The way he seemed to hesitate gives me confidence that we could still be friends. And I need to make a plan for that to happen.

————————
I'm sorry if that's kinda bad I'm trying my best to make it interesting 😭