Epilogue

Fifteen years have passed since DIO was defeated, and a lot has changed. Polnareff and Avdol got married for one and sent photos of their honeymoon to the rest of their old team. Joseph was now pushing eighty, although he was still as spry as ever thanks to his Hamon training. Boingo was still living with Hol Horse, now creating and publishing his own comics based on their adventures together. 

Finally, there was Jotaro and Kakyoin, they graduated high school together and became even closer than before. The ravenette was now a marine biologist while his boyfriend took to artistry, while they moved out, Iggy lived a pampered life with Holly. 

Today was Josuke's birthday, so the crusaders were all in Morioh to surprise him. "I still can't believe it's only been fifteen years since DIO was finally gone." Avdol remarked. "It feels like just yesterday when we all met. Now little Josuke is so close to becoming an adult." 

"Don't remind me, he was so tiny when we first saw him. I can't wait to see how much he's grown." His husband exclaimed.
As they arrived to the Higashikata residence, they bump into familiar friends. It was Jotaro and Kakyoin. "Hey Polnareff, Avdol. It's been a while since we've seen each other." The ravenette stated. "Ah it's been too long, Jotaro."

Knocking on the door, they saw 16-year-old Josuke. He was wearing a yellow tank top with two zippers on the chest that he usually wore underneath his school uniform. His hair was in an iconic pompadour. "Ah, Josuke, mon ami! You've grown so much!" Polnareff commented.

"I mean, I should have. The last time you saw me was when I was a baby." Josuke stated before allowing me in. "Oh! I should give you these now since they're perishable." Polnareff stated before handing him a box. Inside were 12 colorful macarons, since Polnareff didn't think croissants could survive the plane ride. "Bon anniversaire by the way."

"You got these for me? They must have been expensive." Josuke exclaimed, popping a blue macaron into his mouth. "Whoa, they're so good!" 

The couple entered, Joseph, Suzy Q and Holly were already inside with Tomoko. A large chocolate cake was on the table with sixteen candles on it. The old couple had a photo album with them of their time in Egypt as a gift, while Holly got Josuke a hat similar to Jotaro's. 

"Boingo couldn't make it, being a comic writer means he doesn't get a lot of free time, but he wanted you to have this." Kakyoin gave the teen the latest comic, autographed by Boingo himself as well as a painting of the birthday teen. "This issue features your baby self." 

"Wow, I can't believe I don't remember anything that happened then." Josuke exclaimed. "How about you, Jotaro?" 

"It's not much, but I hope you'd like this." Jotaro placed a little dolphin statuette on the table. "It's made out of coral, Kak helped me carve it."
Josuke looked at it. It was surprisingly detailed for its size, which Josuke picked up. "Whoa this is cool! Wait, but isn't coral like, alive, or something?" the teen asked still looking at the sculpture.

"Yes, but I found this piece after doing research on the beach, so it's most likely dead. Fun fact about coral, by the way, did you know that there are over 800 different types of hard coral?" Jotaro explained, really putting his Marine Biology degree to use. "Interesting, anyway, thanks." Josuke said, smiling.

The party went off like a normal party would; Josuke talking to everyone, heard about their lives, and enjoyed the vibe. It was nice having other people besides his mom and his grandpa around for his special day. If he were to be completely honest, this was one of the best birthdays he ever had.