Vv 2

Isis
M/A

I enrolled in a nursing program, and I have to say, I was getting the hang of waking up early and completing the necessary tasks for graduation.

Two of my classes were in person, while the rest were online. Some were through zoom, while others were directions of work that needed to be done.

Throwing my hair over my shoulder, I leaned in, reading the words that were on the screen.

This was my fourth time rereading, being that I was hyper focused on my life and my attention span was miserable.

I think things between Asa and I were escalating. After that incident with Sophia, we took a trip to his mommas grave, where he broke down, explaining what took place.

He was always eager to work, make money, though he had so much saved up from the different gigs he encouraged himself involvement in.

I did find it odd that his lack of work kept him outside more than when he was working. He always seemed to have something going on.

My ears perked at the sound of jingling keys and then Asa, who slid his shoes off before stepping on the carpet.

"How's' the school stuff goin?" He snatched his jacket off, setting it on the small table beside my laptop before taking a seat on the couch ahead of me.

I wondered what had him occupied all morning.

"Reading the work and seeing the deadlines makes me remember why I crashed out the first time," I complained, leaning on my side while my free hand typed away.

I could feel him studying me, but chose not to acknowledge it, though I was flustered.

He made me feel uncomfortable, but in a good way. It was hard to explain what his words did to me.

"You really do gotta beautiful face." It was like he was in awe, all over again, unable to keep the comment to himself.

I smiled, attempting to hold it back, now fake typing so it was presumed that I was busy.

He stared at the flashy screen, of his phone, with a frown before laying it on the armrest and getting comfortable in his spot.

I don't wanna say things were calmer, now that Sophia was out the picture, but it was fairly better.

Trying to focus on my work, I couldn't help but drag my gaze up, just for the both of us to meet eyes and I immediately placed them back on my screen.

"C'mere."

Playing around with the mouse a little, I tried to contain all the butterflies swarming in my stomach before closing the laptop and going over to him.

It didn't take long for me to be pulled onto his lap, where we were facing each other.

"What?" I cheesed, loving the feel of his hands planting themselves on my waist.

He didn't have to say much as they glided themselves around my figure and all I could do was take in his fresh Ocean scent.

Leaning in, I pecked my lips on his, feeling how plumped they were, making me crave for more, as we moved in sync.

I hummed at the clips of my bra being detached, as his hands were now under my shirt, fondling my back.

Now, his tongue glissaded into my mouth, rolling itself around mine while our lips continued to mingle, pressing harder.

I could feel myself pulsating, my hand pressed against his chest before our kisses died down and my shirt was pulled over my head.