Reading

"Auggieee."

Winnie was laying down on the couch next to Augustine, who was just trying to read a book. "What is it, Win."

"I'm bored," he complained, hands outstretched. "Put down the book, come on."

Augustine sighed, adjusting his position a bit to be more in the light of the lamp. "You can entertain yourself for a few hours, Win." Winnie groaned in response. "Why don't you call Mia or something? You two haven't hung out in a bit."

"But I want you."

Augustine tried to ignore the way he felt heat creep up the back of his neck from his words. "You're just gonna have to wait, then."

Another groan, before the blonde went silent. Suspiciously silent. He peeked at his boyfriend and– Goddammit. The look again. He dragged his gaze away from the pleading blue eyes that he was a complete sucker for before Winnie could wear him down. "That's not gonna work this time, Win."

"Come on, Auggie, please? How can you say no to this face?"

"Like this: no."

Winnie huffed, defeated. "Fine, be like that." He crossed his arms and plopped his head in Augustine's lap, apparently ready to wait. Augustine let out a small laugh and ruffled his hair before going back to the book, letting himself indulge in the domestic bliss they lived.