Chapter 32: Trek Partners or Life Partners?

The next morning we were all gathered at the starting point of the trek Jin and Hana were standing in front of us with Hyun in Hana's arms, the weather was a lot better that's why they could get him along.

"Here is a hint for each one of you, all of you will start your trek alone 2 people have a similar hint so when you find the first clue you will meet your allotted partners as well." Hana starts explaining us the game as Jin hands out a roll of paper to each one of us.

"Are we a part of some reality show, where are the cameras." Yuna jokes making us all laugh because they had actually put in a lot of thought into this making me wonder how difficult would it be to complete the trek.

"You think you've got the humor to be a part of a reality show." Tae doesn't leave the opportunity to tease her which causes Yuna to push him making him laugh now that he had succeeded in getting a reaction from her.

"As long as I'm not partnered with you I'm going to be just fine."

"Is Tae Oppa my partner?" Jisoo asks Jin.

"That is for you to find out." Hana answers for Jin because he would probably spill the beans.

"So, what does the winner get." Jungkook who had been standing with Jimin on the side asks.

Jimin had joined us this morning and he was actually doing a lot better now, I was glad he decided to join us.

"Why are you curious it's not like you're wining this." I decided to tease him because I hadn't got any of his attention today,
He had been too busy talking to Jin and Hana and then came Jimin I basically felt ignored and I did a get a great reaction.

"Wanna bet?" He asks once he had overcome the shock of me talking to him casually in front of everyone.

"We don't need to make bets the winner team won't have to do any work for the barbecue tonight, how does that sound." Jin suggests the price and everyone was quite happy with the arrangement until we suddenly realised that Tae was no longer with us, he had started the trek already!

"He must have run after hearing that the winner doesn't need to help." Yuna says and I agree it's not like Tae is lazy and didn't want to help but in the kitchen he tends to cause more harm than good.

We all also start with the trek and soon ever was on their own way, for a moment I was worried being all alone in the woods like this but knowing how well they had this planned I knew it was quite safe.

After an almost 20 mins long trek I finally saw a ribbon tied to a tree which was too big to miss but what was bigger was my boyfriend's smile.

"Took you long enough." He says as he pushes himself away from the tree he had been leaning on.

I narrow my eyes at him because no way did they pair me up with Jungkook but did I care? No
As long as he was with me and we get to spend some more time together I was more than happy because I knew that once we get back Jungkook will have to join the company and he'll be just as busy so it would be difficult to meet.

"Are you worried you'll lose because of me."

"First of all no and second of all I said that because I was waiting to see that pretty face of yours." He says as he reaches of to hold my hand and we continue walking side by side.

"Stop lying you probably just want to get rid of the duties." I continue teasing him because I loved his response every time and he knew what to say to make me feel better because even if I was joking, deep down I was worried if he actually wanted to win and what if I was holding him back.