Chapter 41: The Truth

All of it happened so quickly that I barely understood what was happening.

"What the hell was he doing in your room." Jungkook almost growls and I'd be lying if I said I wasn't scared.

"He- we—" I stutter like an idiot too distracted my his face which was so close to mine, I try my best to look anywhere but his eyes.

"Go ahead baby tell me why was there another man in your room."

"Jungkook I— you're to c-close."

"And I'm the only one who should be this close to you, understand." He says as he leans even close brushing his lips against mine but he doesn't kiss me leaving me frustrated so I do it.

I kiss him.

It's been three days since I even had a proper conversation with him, it was just fights and me ignoring him and I don't want to accept it but I had missed him.

I missed him so so much that I didn't want to let go and it didn't seem like he wanted to either.

"I missed you." He confessed once we stop kissing leaving both of us out of breath.

I hug him and all the pent up emotions release themselves and I start crying.
Jungkook slowly moves us towards my bed and holds me close as I continue crying.
He kept mutters words of reassurance as he kisses my forehead from time to time to soothe me.

After a long session of crying I finally get out of his hold as I wipe my face.

"You asked yoongi to say that to me?" I laugh as I ask him about what Jin had said.

"I'm desperate Y/n, I'll do whatever it takes." He says making me scoff at his words.

"What? You're not doing anything Jungkook, you asked him to convince me to not get married at my hotel? And why? People will call it cursed." I give him a fake laugh.

"You couldn't find a. Better way?" I ask seriously questions his brain development.

"I had to do something to make you stop."

"Make me stop?! Are you crazy? Does it look like I want this wedding? If you think I'm going to be the one to talk to our parents about cancelling this wedding and let everyone hate me, then the answer is no, that's not happening.
Let me make this clear, I am not going to be the one to cancel this wedding it has to be on your family's side because I know there's something all of you are hiding and that was the reason why your parents requested my parents to not inform me about the wedding!" I burst out.

"Y/n at least postpone the wedding what will we do in 27 days? I need time please." He says desperately as he holds my hand to calm me down.

"What will you do in a year that you can't do in these days? The news is spread there's no way-

"We'll find a way please Y/n talk to me I don't know what's going on in your head."

"Oh, you want to talk? Then how about you tell me why your mom didn't want me to know about the wedding and why did she say that she gave Jin a year to think this through?! Why the hell did he get time and I don't why the hell does he get a choice!" I shout not caring if anyone heard me.

"Babe relax—"

"Don't babe me tell me everything or get out because I don't want you to talk bullshit and change the topic again!"

"Okay fine I'll tell you but you need to calm down first."

"Start talking or I'm leaving!" I threaten him.

"Alright before I start I want you to stop promise me one thing."

"No promises you—
Say it or I'm leaving!!"

"Jin has a child."

__________________________________

Author's Note

Please tell me you're as excited as I am about this story