Chapter 34: Immature

"You have a lot to tell me Y/n!!"Yuna barely contains her excitement, Jungkook might have told her about the proposal probably why she decided to switch teams but I had to give the details.

"And you've got a new admirer I see." I tease her and the way she blushed confirmed that Jimin and Yuna had something going on.

"Is it mutual? Oh god I left you alone for sometime and you have a boyfriend!" I tease her.

"Shhh! And I left you alone and you've got a fiancé."

"Not fiancé, I know I said yes but the official yes has to come from our parents."

"Don't worry it'll work out I'm sure." She reassures me making me smile I'm so grateful to have my best friends here with me.

"And you, try not break his heart he's here to get over his grandma's death." I playfully warn her, it was true Jimin barely got over it and it would be difficult for both of them if something wrong happens.

"I heard and that's why I've kept my distance." She confesses as she takes an apple to cut it into pieces, she didn't look quite bothered about the fact so I was considering not serious going on here.

"Yuna, I don't mean it in a wrong way, I'm just.. looking out for you."

"I know so stop worrying I'm not Tae , I don't take things to heart." She jokes but the joke joined us at the very moment.

"Can you have a conversation without badmouthing me?" Tae joins us once he's done with the dishes.

"See I told you he's sensitive." Yuna takes the opportunity to poke him again.

"I'm not Your new boyfriend is."

"What? I'm just saying before you go about breaking any more hearts." Tae shrugs taking a dig of the hot chocolate we just made.

"Excuse me but I don't do that but if I could I would choose yours and not break but rip it apart!"

"Look who's being sensitive about jokes now." He shrugs his shoulders ignoring the glare he received from Yuna.

"I have a knife in my hand Kim Taehyung and if you don't want to die this moment you better fuc-

"Yuna."

"Jimin? You need something." Yuna asked her voice turning to a softer one the kind of voice she'd never use with Tae it made me laugh and I couldn't hold it in but stopped once Yuna gave me a glare as well.

"No, I just came to check on you you've been gone for too long." Tae snorted at this and this was Yuna's queue to get away from us if she wanted to save herself from further embarrassment.

"We were just catching up, you can go ahead I'll join you in a few minutes." She said sweetly making Jimin go back to the yard leaving the three of us alone again.

"Both of you-" before Yuna could complain Tae interrupted her.

"Let's keep the arguments for later, Y/n you tell us how was it? Did you say yes?" He couldn't contain his excitement it seemed as if he was ready for the wedding.

I told them everything, no details were missed and I missed us talking like this just the three of us.

"All of that is great but have you decided how to talk to your parents?" Tae asks something I've been worried about more than anyone else

"I think I should wait till Jungkook starts working and gets settled I'll talk to my mom if Jungkook's plan doesn't work."

"Then start praying that his plan works because your parents agreeing for a love marriage? No way and that family friend of yours Jackson? I hope he doesn't get in the way." Tae adds to my list of worries.