Plan B

"You're not thinking straight Y/n.
It will affect the opening.
One thing goes wrong at the wedding and people will start talking bullshit, you know how people are superstitious and dumb
Imagine the first wedding at the hotel and it end up unsuccessful in any way? They'll blame the location.
One thing wrong and boom the location's cursed!" He explains.

"Don't worry none of that will happen everything will be alright." I say acting unaffected but deep down I was worried.

Will it?

Jungkook's Pov

What did she say?! Was the first thing I ask as soon as I see Yooongi hyung.

"I tried my best to scare her from getting married at the opening ceremony but-

"But what hyung? I told you to not leave the office until you've convinced her!"

"Don't shout at me I don't owe you anything." He says calmly as he takes a seat and places his legs on the table.

"You do actually." I remind him.

"No I don't, my sister has got herself involved with you guys not me so don't give me that attitude." He glares at me and I quiet down.

"Hyung you know I don't mean it that way but this was our last chance." I try to sweet talk him into this because right now I have very few people on my side and Y/n respects Hyung a lot so I was hoping he could help.

"No, it wasn't your last chance just use your brain and come up with something.
Soon."

"Forget it I'll just ask Taehyung hyung for help." Jungkook mutters frustrated as he fishes out his phone to call Tae but before Tae could answer Yoongi pulls the phone out of his hand and ends the call.

"What the hell hyung!"

"Don't give me that attitude and listen up you coconut head.
The only person who can convince her is you." He says all of this because he doesn't understand the situation.

"You don't get it she hates me right now for not telling her about the engagement and I'm the last person she wishes to see."

"It's because you're still not telling her everything both you and your brother are crazy!" He refers to something I've been trying to hide and I'm never letting Y/n know the truth because right now she hates me but if she gets to know about everything I've been hiding she'll kill me.

"She's already mad at me with the information she has if I tell her the entire truth I'll probably have my funeral before her wedding, also I don't want to let her Know about Jin hyung..
It's his secret I can't just tell her about it."

"I think it's unfair for her if she doesn't know about Jin, she's getting married to him and she deserves to know." Yoongi hyung says.

"She's not getting married to him!"

"All the best for that then but trust me the only way to atleast postpone this situation is by convincing Y/n and you're the only one who can do it."

__________________________________

Y/n's Home

I ring the bell to Y/n's door standing there as I keep shifting my weight from one leg to another, I was soo nervous more than I had been when I proposed her.

That's what she does to me, I'm always nervous if she loves me enough or if I'm enough especially the last few days when she's made a point to call me immature at every chance she got.