Chapter 3: Daddy Damon

After Damon cleaned up the mess on the rug, he sighed and wiped some sweat from his forehead. He went upstairs and clicked on Google and did some research on Alyssa and reasons why she was acting so childish. There were many links leading to so much information on littlespace and caregiver/little dynamics.

"Oh, I see." He whispered to himself as he was entranced by what he was seeing. He found out more things about ddlg, abdl, mdlb, ddlb and etcetera.

"Things just got very interesting." Damon said with a smirk as he sat back and continued to stare at the screen.

Stefan and Alyssa were in her bedroom with the door wide open, packing bags and filling them with her clothes, toiletries, accessories, and shoes. Before they went back to the mansion, he grabbed her some fresh clothes.

"Can you dress yourself? Or do you need my help?"

Since Alyssa was in full-blown baby mode, she had forgotten how to do many things herself, so she was reliant on people to help her.

"Need help." She said.

Stefan nodded and helped her change her clothes. It was a bit awkward for him because not only was he Elena's boyfriend, but he was helping a grown woman get dressed. He did not know anything about being a caregiver.

Damon grabbed an old bed frame and took it apart. He took some of the pieces and began to work on building an adult sized crib. When he was almost out of extra wood to work with, he went to the backyard and grabbed some smaller tree stumps, and stripped the bark off of them before continuing his work.

He looked over at the clock and realized Stefan and Alyssa could return at any moment. He stopped his work and cleaned up his mess as fast as he could and hid the unfinished crib in the spare room.

Damon looked over at the kitchen and thought to himself that he barely had any food to feed Alyssa with, so he sighed as he saw that the fridge was almost empty and closed the door.

Stefan came back to the mansion with Alyssa holding his hand and was greeted by Damon.

"Hey, guys! How was your trip?" Damon greeted them with an overly friendly tone.

Stefan looked at Damon with doubt in his eyes. He seemed like his attitude instantly changed after them being away for three hours.

Even Alyssa was slightly afraid of his new attitude when just earlier, he was frustrated at the fact that she peed on the rug, but now, it was as if he was a different man now.

"I'll take care of Alyssa for you. After all, if Elena sees you taking care of her, all hell would break loose, and we don't want that!" He picked her up and held her on his hip and took her inside.

Stefan stared blankly at the new scene that unfolded in front of him, but he went inside with all of her belongings.

"Since when did you want to become her caregiver?" Stefan asked him.

"Well, this little birdie named Google told me so many wonderful things about her mindset. You should try it too."

Stefan went upstairs and looked at Damon's internet search history and researched everything Damon saw and nodded. "Hmmm, okay. I see now." He said to himself as he kept reading about age regression.

Stefan called Caroline and told her that Damon said he wanted to be Alyssa's caregiver, but Caroline froze.

"Seriously?!? After all the bad things Damon has done?" Caroline asked furiously.

"Listen, I know it sounds bad, but I will supervise him. And if I see any harm come to her, I will make sure she will never be near him again."

"No, you listen! If Damon harms her in any way, I will drive a stake through BOTH of your hearts without hesitation. Do you understand me?"