Nine (ending)

▀▄▀▄ 𝑺𝒆𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒗𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒐 𝒊𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒕𝒐▄▀▄▀

Noah and Eclipse called out to Scourge. Scourge turned around and as soon as he did, Noah turned the suit's hand into a cannon.

"Remember me?", Noah asked him as she shot Scourge. Scourge shot back. Eclipse jumped out of the way, some jets turning on on Noah's suit, making him move out of the way. Mirage was helping him.

Eclipse took a wrong step and slipped from the edge. She turned into a human and grabbed ahold of the edge, trying to get up.

Noah face Scourge as Eclipse struggled climbing up the edge.

"You think you can take me on alone?", Scourge sneered. Noah got up and Optimus jumped out of no where, grabbing Eclipse and placing her in his shoulders.

"He is not alone", Optimus said, ready to fight Scourge. "Hold on", Optimus mumbled to Eclipse and she nodded, holding his shoulder plate tightly.

Noah and Optimus started fighting with Scourge. Noah stabbed Scourge's leg with the suit's blade while Optimus punched Scourge's face off.

Optimus then was knocked down, making Eclipse fall down with him. "Optimus!", she cried as he was being attacked by Scourge's minions. She turned into her Cybertronian form and was about to shoot when she heard a plane engine. Stratosphere.

He opened his the back of the plane and Bumblebee jumped out, firing at the minions. He had a fight in midair with Nightbird, landing safely on the ground.

"Bee", Optimus and Eclipse called happily.

"I have come here to kick ass", Bee said through the radio.

Eclipse smiled and gave him a fist bumped. "Bee! Thank goodness you're back", Eclipse said. "Glad to have you back", Noah said.

"Guard the bridge! Elena, shut it down", Optimus ordered.

Bee then transformed into his new vehicle form.

"That's what I'm talking about", Noah said as he got on top of Bumblebee from behind

"That's what I'm talking about", Noah said as he got on top of Bumblebee from behind. Eclipse transformed and drove after Bee.

"Let's go, Bee!", Noah yelled as Bee transformed and did a spin with Noah landing safely on the ground. Eclipse transformed too.

"Say hello to my little friend!", Bee yelled as he shoots at the minions. Noah and Eclipse did the same.

"You did it! Brooklyn, baby!", Noah yelled. Scourge yelled in anger and fired at Elena. Noah quickly shield her just in time.

Optimus growled. "I've had enough!", he yelled as he stabbed into Scourge's neck with his blade. "Time to show you the real power of a Prime!", he yelled as he ripped Scourge's head. Optimus then took off an Autobot icon.

"This belongs to a friend of mine!", Optimus yelled. Bee's Autobot icon.

"The panel, it's destroyed. I can't stop it", Elena said.

"Autobots, Maximals, retreat to safety. I will destroy the key myself", Optimus ordered. "Optimus no!", Eclipse and Arcee yelled. "There's gotta be another way!", Noah yelled.

"Optimus don't do this!", Eclipse yelled again. Optimus' head hung for moment. "Bee, protect them", he said as he handed Bee his icon. "Your sacrifice becomes our oath", Primal said.

"Thank you, my friends", Optimus nodded. "We can't just leave him!", Elena yelled but was scooped up by Bee while transforming.

Eclipse ran up to Optimus. "Optimus, don't please!", he voice cracked. "I'm sorry Eclipse but there is no other way", Optimus said as he placed his hand on her shoulder. Eclipse lowered her gaze and transformed, following the others.

Optimus turned to look at the Trans Warp key. He jumped into the air and stabbed the key with his blade, sending a big blast. Then, a force started to pull him back into the portal Scourge opened. Eclipse stopped and transformed. "Optimus!"

Noah jumped off from Bee and ran back to Optimus. He grabbed Optimus' ax before he flew into the portal.

"I got you!", Noah said as he struggled to hold him.

"Let me go, Noah! Save yourself!", Prime yelled.

"Till all are one", Noah said as he tried to pull Optimus back. Eclipse ran up to Noah and tried to help. They couldn't hold him anymore and his hand slipped, Primal coming to the rescue and grabbing Optimus' arm. "Till all are one", Primal repeated the frase. He let out a roar and brought Optimus back to the ground. Optimus transformed and placed Noah behind him, driving off. Eclipse transformed and follow him, driving next to him.

"Launch it, Prime!", Noah yelled as Primal roared as he swinged away. "Yea, baby!", Noah yelled as they all made down to the ground.

➼➼➼➼➼➼➼➼➼➼➼➼

All of them looked over the cliff. "Unicron is dead?", Arcee asked. "Trapped but not dead", Primal answered. "Evil can never be vanquished completely, he could return", he ended.

"Let him come. United we will destroy him once and-", Optimus said but was cut off.

"For all", Eclipse finished for him. Optimus smiled at her.

"Eclipse", Optimus called her.

"Yes?", Eclipse answered and she turned her attention to him. Optimus showed her an Autobot icon. No, it wasn't the one he gave Bee. This one was brand new. Eclipse gasped.

"W-wait, really?", Eclipse asked as she looked at him shocked. Optimus nodded. Eclipse gasped softly and grabbed the icon from his hand, inspecting it first.

"Woah...", she mumbled. She hovered the icon over her right shoulder and it attached to her shoulder. "My own Autobot icon!", Eclipse said.

"Looks good on you", Elena said. Eclipse chuckled. "Thank you", she said to Elena. Eclipse turned to look at Optimus and hugged him.

"Thank you, Optimus", she mumbled. Arcee, Elena and Noah smiled. Optimus hugged her back.

"Your welcome, Eclipse"

◌⑅⃝●♡⋆♡𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗘𝗡𝗗♡⋆♡●⑅⃝◌