🥀~'|Dying|'~🥀

Nah that actually made me cry wtf-🥲🥲🥲Can we appreciate the stories TanmuiCEO comes up with?

🥲🥲🥲
Can we appreciate the stories TanmuiCEO comes up with?

-----

🌸~'|----|'~🌸

.
.
.
~'|Tanjiro's pov|'~

I felt Muichiro hug me tightly as ever, after I transformed back into a human, Neuzko was also hugging me tightly, wanting us to go home. But I don't even remember where home was, I traveled so much I can't even remember anymore. Besides, it won't be the same since our family is dead. We lost so many people along the way with us, Rengoku, Mitsuri, Obanai, Gyomei,  Shinobu, and more. But they are now In a better place, a place with no demons, I kinda wish they lived to see this moment though. As we returned home, Aoi ran out and hugged us, mainly Kanao but Sumi, Naho and Kiyo ran out as well.

However that was a good long time ago, Muichiro and I began dating, I fell in love with him back after we escaped rhe infinity castle, he was Injured badly, so I helped him the best I could, and eventually we both told each other how we felt. But not so long after we dated, Muichiro began getting sick. I usually stayed by his side, making sure he was doing alright, was also trying to do other things with the other's, however his sickness began getting worse and worser. To the point Muichiro couldn't even get out of bed and was to weak to do anything, we weren't sure what was sgoing on with him, and because of this, Aoi, Kanao, Naho, Sumi and Kiyo had no idea what to do with him.  Aoi even began telling me, "Tanjiro, you really need to step back, I know I have to as well but there was a chance you and I could catch his illness...should you should stay away...please Tanjiro...I don't want you getting sick either..."

but I insisted on staying. Muichiro could possibly die any day now, so I don't waste a minute without him. As Muichiro's condition worsened, Kanao, began searching through old textbooks in Shinobu, trying to find a cure for his illness, and suddenly, as she was cleaning Shinobu's old office, she dropped a book and flipped through the pages and discovered that there was a cure for Muichiro's illness. On a mountain , there was a mountain in which grow an rare kind of herb, However, the mountain was very far from where they were and she couldn't leave Muichiro's side to go and find it. She was responsible for taking care of him while he was bedridden. Kanao was good friends with Muichiro, and she didn't want him to die, so she ran out for Tanjiro and held onto his leg, in her knees crying.

"Please...go.. I don't want my friend die die yet...he has to live longer please Tanjiro!!" Feeling helpless and feeling the same way as Kanao, Tanjiro offered to go and find the cure himself. He knew it was a dangerous task, but he couldn't bear the thought of losing Muichiro. Kanao smiled softly, and Tanjiro set off on his journey. "Tanjiro! Please don't get hurt! I'll take of Muichiro for you! I promise!" Kanao said as she felt tears form in her eyes again, Tanjiro hugged his friend and smiled, "Don't worry... I'll be back soon...I swear..." Kanao smiled and waved him goodbye as she ran inside to get Muichiro some water, something to help him.

After days of searching, Tanjiro finally found the cure, but he had managed to obtain the precious herb. He ran back to Muichiro's side, determined to save him. However, when he arrived, he found Muichiro on the brink of death. With tears in his eyes, he was to late. Tanjiro brought Muichiro into his arms and attempted to feed him the herb. But Muichiro was too weak to swallow. Tanjiro felt tears forming in his eyes and held Muichiro closer to him and whispered, "Please...don't leave me..." In his last moments, Muichiro's last words were, "I...I want to tell you that... I love you mon chéri..."

With those words, Muichiro took his final breath and passed away in Tanjiro's arms. Tanjiro cried out in anguish, feeling like he had failed to save the one he loved. But suddenly, Tanjiro woke up from his dream. Tanjiro's eyes were dry and stained from crying and he looked around and saw Muichiro sleeping next to him, alive and well. Muichiro woke up and saw Tanjiro's eyes and he freaked out a little, asked Tanjiro, "A-are you alright?! What's wrong?" Overwhelmed with emotions, Tanjiro held Muichiro closely and whispered, "just a very...very terrible nightmare...I couldn't save you..and you.." Muichiro hugged him tightly and reassured him that he was alive and well.

From that day on, I began to cherished every moment I had with Muichiro, knowing that it could have been my last day with him. Even if it was a dream, I never knew what was going to happen, even if the demons are dead, there are still certain and pains and sorrows left into he world. We both lived happily together, grateful for each other's love and the second chance we had been given, an chance to start over..

🌸~'|----|'~🌸

.
.
.
~'|Thanks for reading|'~