🥀🌸~'|Across the stars|'~🌸🥀

Hmmm

Hmmm.. invading earth...
Invader Zim?

Anyways, here we go!!
And what do you guy's actually think real aliens look like?

Also this oneshot took so much damn longer than needed like, almost a month?
You know it's old when they changed their username 😂

🌸~'|----|'~🌸

.
.
.
~'|Muichiro's pov|'~

"Hey Muichiro! Are you finally off now?" From where I'm from, everyone has to get off to another plant and steal something, bringing it back to study and see if it's any useful to make a new home in case something happens to us. Two my planet just likes to murder something sometimes. At the moment, I'm 180 (18) how old are aliens y'all- meaning I am finally old enough to leave the planet for like a bit, I'm not sure why they would just make our age limit just a little higher, I still didn't it incredibly stupid. "No not really.."

"Suck it up"

"How come your not going?! I'm younger, and you have not even left the planet yet"

"Cause our parents love me more and I'm more useful, I have to stay." I skentimes hated Yuichiro more than anything, but he's my brother and a grumpy cat, so I don't mind him." Anyways I did managed to Aboard the ship and immediately I begin regretting even being born, and regretting that I'm aging by the second. I didn't want to take anything or just murder random people, honestly I'ma just exist, avoid trouble and never return again. I'm heading to some place called Earth, a boring ass planet where we once explored but everyone came back either injured or just never returned.

Apparently the people who live there think aliens actually exist and decided to kill them off or kidnap them for science. So why the hell would they wanna send me to a place where I might die?! Are they trying to kill me!? They must have trusted me enough, my people are kind, they are just sending as many people as we can to make sure we can find a new place to live, somewhere bigger for our population.

I

hopped onto the ship, me and with others and that's when I felt myself getting scared, never been on one and never will I wanna be in a ship again. The feeling before and after takeoff will traumatized you. Luckily I was not the one driving, because I knew I woudkve crashed onto something. Thought it may seem fast and our technology is advanced, not like it is gonna take months or so to get to where we might need to go. Suddenly as I was chilling and everything, I managed to find myself waking up to the other's screaming.