🌹~'|Tragedy into love|'~🌹

Work in process y'all-

-----

🌸~'|----|'~🌸

🌸~'|----|'~🌸

.
.
.
~'|3rd person's pov|'~

O

ver 100 years ago, demons roam, nobody exactly knows where they came from, because it was a dead topic, but the decedents will forever know as their families never stop talking about it. But there was one story that was still alive that was talked about sometimes in school whenever they talk about the demon slayers, was a love story, that nobody knew could even exist. It all happened after the tragic death of the parents of the Tokito brothers, they were twins, Muichiro, the younger one, and Yuichiro the older one. The two were left alone to fend for themselves. There was a women who came around the mountain rarely, and that was the masters wife, With no other options, they turned to the Demon Slayer Corps for help. Fortunately, they were taken in by the kind and powerful Michikatsu, the moon Hashira. Under his guidance, the two brothers trained tirelessly to become skilled demon slayers.

However, as they grew older, Muichiro and Yuichiro's relationship began to change for the worse. They always found themselves constantly arguing and bickering with one another, causing tension within their new family. One day, their argument escalated to the point where Muichiro stormed out of the house, leaving Yuichiro behind. Nobody knew what the fight was about, but it went on for hours and hours, Yuichiro said something that really, really pissed Muichiro off. Muichiro was always the kinder one of the two, he never really liked fighting back with others and was always there to solve problems and help things get better, but he was tired in being constantly in that position, where he thinks everything has to be solved right away.

Feeling angry and alone, Muichiro decided just to stay for a little for fresh air, however, that fresh air ended shortly, because he was eventually knocked out completely by something or someone and when Muichiro woke up, he couldn't remember anything. He looked down to see his skin more pale and his nails sharp, he had become a demon, he turned around and a tall man stood there, telling Muichiro about his new body, and how it can never be exposed to sunlight. Muichiro forgot about his past, the only thing in his mind at the moment was human flesh, something to contain his hunger.