🍋~'|Problem|'~🍋

Not sure why, I been lacking motivation, like I have all the time to write but just have not gone around to it for some reason? Idk if there is a proper reason why just felt empty in the brain

Anyways I'm back for now :D
Hello!

Also we have uh, slight dominant Muichiro here for the first time-

🌸~'|----|'~🌸

.
.
.
~'|Tanjiro's pov|'~

Nezuko wouldn't stop bugging me lately, I was trying to understand why but she just was, typical sibling like. Anyways, I was chilling on my bed, texting my sister while my husband takes a shower, Muichiro and I had been married for a couple of years now, even if we were married for a while now, we have not taken things way to far, at least to the next level, and what I mean by that is making love to each other. We went as far as in making out but never took things further because I was not ready yet and I didn't want Muichiro to be uncomfortable but he respected my wishes, it's not like he wanted things to go that far either.

As I was about to send something stupid to Nezuko, Muichiro called out my name, I quickly send the text, "Need something?" I asked and Muichiro laughed a little, "Can you give me my towel?" Again? Muichiro has terrible memory, he always misplaces something, one day he is gonna forgot he left me in the car or something. I got up and went over to the laundry room and grabbed his towel. I opened the door, which for some reason he forgot to lock it, I always have a habit of locking things due to me being in a house full of little trolls running around and I walked over to hand Muichiro the towel.

However as I was handing his towel, I may have opened the curtain a little to much and saw things I was not supposed to see. I freaked out and threw Muichiro's towel in his face and ran out and covered my face with a pillow as soon as I hit the bed. Accident's happen but I didn't actually want to see any of that at the moment, not ever to me. As I was drowning myself in my pillow, I felt something weird in my pants. I looked down to see I have an unnecessary bulge. Why does this have to happen today?! I'm sure it's normal right? I tried to ignore it and hid under the covers, just in case Muichiro might notice. I was scared of what he might think of this if he ever sees it.

"You good Tanjiro? I know you didn't mean to, still an idiot otherwise though.." Muichiro said as he walked out while still drying his hair, good thing my hair is short and won't take as long. I awoken from the covers and stared at Muichiro for a little, he was wearing more of something out of his style I guess, he was wearing like an cropped-ish hoodie. I never seen Muichiro wear something like that, but for reason, I felt myself get more hard. Slapped myself for thinking such things and Muichiro tilting his head, "you good?" I nodded and made an excuse, "Just felt something on my face! That's all!"