🥀🌸~'|Fake friend's|'~🌸🥀

Very Small angst for y'all-

🌸~'|----|'~🌸

.
.
.
~'|Muichiro's pov|'~

There was something I always wanted to change in my life, but I felt like if this never happened, I would not have met him the way I did. While I was busy studying for an upcoming math test, an girl, who just so happened to be my friend, smacked my head so hard that I smacked myself against the desk, "What was that for..?" I asked, I knew well enough that I never speak up, or else their so something to hurt me again. I'm Muichiro, I happen to be in a group of friends, Himari, the girl who smacked me, Isamu, a girl who loves to spread rumors about me and others, Ryota, Himari's boyfriend, he usually loves to physically punish me If I ever do something to Himari and Emi, she's quiet but that's what she wants you to think, she loves to maplulate others.

I only happen to be with them because they saved me from killing myself in middle school, I regret it so much, because I'm now tied up and became their little puppet, a doll to play with and toss around until all their limbs break off, until there is nothing left but pain and sorrow. I can't leave though, they know everything about me, from my problems to my past life with others, if I leave they will take advantage of that information and then everyones back against me.

It's not like I matters, because it feels like everyone hates me, the rumors Himari and Isamu spreaded about me, were things about accusing me of being a whore, suicidal, weak, things normally people wouldn't hang around with. "Oh chill Muichiro it's just a joke!" Himari was always beautiful, I envied her, along with the other girl's in the group, and Ryota. But I never loved their personalities, they were terrible people, but now I find myself listening and following whatever they tell me, afraid of what they might, and believe everything they say, because what else was there to believe in?

"Whatever..." I replied, looking around and suddenly Ryota grabbed my textbooks and tossed them into the trash. "H-hey!" I yelled and ran over to retrieve them. "First off don't talk to my girlfriend like that, second off, don't put your disgusting hands in there, lastly, Quit reading and studying like a fucking nerd, it's embarrassing to be seen hanging around someone like you sometimes gosh... someone could see you.."

"S-shut up you asshole! Atleast I care about my grades! Unlike you! No wonder why you all need an extra class for math! Your-" Suddenly he grabbed my neck and pinned me down on the table and and began strangling me and I could hardly breathe, "if you ever talk to me like that again, I promise you won't wake up to see another day, or maybe everyone would be love to know how you treat your friends...you got that?"

"I-Im sorry! I-it.... won't h-happen-!" As he was about to strange me further just for fun, I heard somebody yell, "LET GO OF HIM!" Ryota sudden let go and they all decided to step back and suddenly that boy punched Ryota in his eye and ran over to me. "Are you alright!?"

"I-its okay... we're friends...it doesn't matter... it's how they show affection..."

"That's not affection...are you sure your alright? I can take you...oh God are those bruises!?"

"I-Im fine... really.."

Suddenly I felt him grab my waist and lifted my up and now I found myself thrown over his shoulder and he carried me to the nurse's. But when I looked up, I saw Emi glare at me, and I knew she was up to something. "Can you please put me down..I can walk to the office..." He placed me down but still held my hand. I stared at his appearance, he was tall, and a little built than I was, he had very pretty red eyes, matching his hair slightly, I felt myself blush at his appearance, I couldn't deny the fact that he was attractive.