🌸~'|Decedents|'~🌸

-----

-----

Damn- if only Muichiro's recarnation had a damn name!
Think Is and this before, but I out randomly named his recarnation Haruki-

Feels like the most random shit I ever written but you know what I woser stuff and it was fun to get creative with it as time progresses.

🌸~'|----|'~🌸
.
.
.

~'|3rd person's Pov|'~
-----

Tanjiro stood there, slowly crying as he found the boy he loved, dying in his arms and Muichiro felt weak in his arms, knowing his time was almost up. Tanjiro managed to survive againest upper 3 with Giyu, Muichiro on the other hand, was not so lucky, as he encounter Uppermoon 1, who happened to be related to Muichiro. "I'm sorry...that I have to leave you...." Muichiro and Tanjiro had been secretly together, a secret they knew they were gonna keep save untilt he end. "I won't leave you..." Muichiro felt himself still losing his blood, even if Tanjiro was putting as much pressure on his wound as he possibly could.

"You have to move on...you have to let me go someday Tanjiro....go..go get married...live a life you'd deserved...why else would I be dying right now...I don't even think we were meant to be...but I love the idea of us doing so..." Tanjiro kissed Muichiro's forehead, and Muichiro felt tears streaming down his face as he felt heavy, "your the person I wanna marry though....I promise when we are reborn I won't let this happen to you again alright...?" Muichiro smiled as he whispered, "Goodnight Tanjiro...I love you..."

With that... Muichiro closed his eyes and passed away and Tanjiro bursted out crying as he had others drag him away from Muichiro's body because he couldn't let go. Not long later after defeating the demon king, Muzan, Tanjiro passed away due to the mark at age 25, but he didn't mind dying, knowing he could be with the boy he loved...