Past Memories (angst)

This is very short and I started this a while ago and just now I'm finishing it   ('ω')

ˏ⸉ˋ‿̩͙‿̩̩̽‿̩͙‿̩̥̩‿̩̩̽‿̩͙‿̩͙‿̩̩̽‿̩͙‿̩͙‿̩̩̽‿̩͙‿̩̥̩‿̩̩̽‿̩͙'⸊ˎ

Clack

The sound of Vendi's pen as it falls onto the desk. It been a few days since Bryan's disappearance. Vendi has been worried sick and has made multiple attempts to find him but to no avail.

Non of the animatronics will tell him so he has no lead. It's been ratio silence from Bryan's phone to the point where the messages haven't gone through.

Vendi felt helpless, disgraceful even. He couldn't help the love of this life because he just vanished out of nowhere. He strummed his fingers on the desk.

After a while Vendi got up and made himself a tea. He sat back down and looked at the photo on his desk. A picture of Bryan and himself. He smiled weakly.

He wished he could see his love one last time before he took his last breath.

Portal Bryan. That's what was his title now. He sat there looking at a picture of Vendi he took while on a date. Bryan felt sad. He left Vendi but he knew it was the best choice.

It's not like he could trust anyone. Everyone didn't want him to keep going with the portal experiments or testing with it.

But it's ok, Everything was perfect now. No distractions. No one to bother him. No one to talk to him. Just him and his dolls. Nothing and no one can say anything now.

The End

(256 words)